CHIUSO Siege of the Citadel [consegnato]

warrior

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Speriamo in bene

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

akirafudo

Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Gente
Ma come siamo messi che non ricordo più X quando era previsto?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

warrior

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
akirafudo":1x6p65xb ha scritto:
Gente
Ma come siamo messi che non ricordo più X quando era previsto?

Si pensa a febbraio

akirafudo

Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Arrivato nuovo update ma non sembra parlare di avanzamento lavori.
Temo che aspetteremo ancora molto

Emilius

Saggio
First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Nemesis
7 Wonders Duel
Agricola
Arkham Horror LCG
Seasons
HeroQuest
Tolkien
La Guerra dell'Anello
Terraforming Mars
Mage Knight
Avventure nella Terra di Mezzo
Viaggi nella Terra di Mezzo
Space Hulk: Death Angel
Black Rose Wars
El Dorado
Alone
Spirit Island
Il Signore degli Anelli - il gioco di carte
300 - Terra e Acqua
Le Leggende di Andor
Le Rovine Perdute di Arnak
Talisman
Sulla pagina coi commenti del kickstarter di SIEGE OF THE CITADEL cominciano ad apparire i primi messaggi di backers che si lamentano perché ormai è trascorso un anno dal pledge, la spedizione "stimata" sarebbe a marzo 2018, il PM dopo un anno è ancora aperto, non si hanno aggiornamenti reali sulla produzione di miniature e regolamento, si parla solo di sto Chibi, gente che chiede di riavere i soldi...
Sperem!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/27 ... o/comments

shinjy01

Grande Goblin
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Per Natale,

Sarete stufi di Giocarci!!
:snob: :snob: :snob:

(cit. Il Pelatone Microondato)

Mik

Super Goblin
1 anno con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Nuovo update:

Production Update
Posted by Chris Birch, Modiphius (Partner)
Hi there quick update the team are working hard to meet the revised factory deadlines which is the final counter sheet and tiles before the end of the month (we're doing some updates to the grid on the tiles to make them more easy to use and the factory are currently 3d printing all the minis for approval before making the tools) and the rules during December (which don't need as long to print)

We'll do a more detailed update this week with some of the sculpts you've not seen yet and more tiles.

SHIPPING?

Regarding shipping and expansions we have worked with the factory on timelines and with work still to be completed on the two main expansions we have decided on the following plan.

I've talked to the whole team at length about this and they're under a huge amount of pressure to complete a lot of different elements at the same time. Letting them focus on just the core game for the next few weeks ensures we get the very best work and quality for the foundation of this game without distraction and I believe this is the best way forward so we don't burn them out during the process and the game suffers for it.

So here's the plan:

- Core Box is to be completed and shipped out of China before Chinese new year if possible (end of Jan) = core box shipment end of March to backers. If we fail to get it out by end of Jan we have to wait a month for the ship so it would ship in early March from China and fulfilment would be late April. As soon as the core box components are off to print the team then focuses all efforts on completing the expansions rules components and stretch goals with a view to shipping from china around March/April and fulfilment in May/June.

- Backers will be able to choose one or two shipments - a shipment of the Core and separately the expansions or just one shipment when it's all ready. When we announce shipping pricing we'll try to give as accurate a possible timeline on a single shipment so you can make the most informed decision as to whether you are happy waiting for the whole package or would rather get your base game and get playing.

We can't finalise the shipping prices until the expansions plastics have been properly analysed by the factory (then we can get the most accurate weights) so bear with us for the shipping payment phase. It's not long now.

As you may know are working with FFG to distribute the retail version of the base game. They would likely do their own box design and we have to send all the tooling to their factory it's likely this would be after we ship the expansions as this handover will take some time and can't be started until we've completed production on all the base components. We'll of course give you an update on this as well before you have to decide on whether you have 1 or 2 shipments.

Thanks for the patience, and we'll be sharing more this week

Chris, Modiphius

Ora, o mi sono perso io qualcosa, ma qui parlano di spedizioni quando di gameplay non mi pare abbiano parlato quasi nulla finora. Mi sono perso io qualche passaggio?! :pippotto:

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
Mik":jf02nkti ha scritto:
Nuovo update:

Production Update
Posted by Chris Birch, Modiphius (Partner)
Hi there quick update the team are working hard to meet the revised factory deadlines which is the final counter sheet and tiles before the end of the month (we're doing some updates to the grid on the tiles to make them more easy to use and the factory are currently 3d printing all the minis for approval before making the tools) and the rules during December (which don't need as long to print)

We'll do a more detailed update this week with some of the sculpts you've not seen yet and more tiles.

SHIPPING?

Regarding shipping and expansions we have worked with the factory on timelines and with work still to be completed on the two main expansions we have decided on the following plan.

I've talked to the whole team at length about this and they're under a huge amount of pressure to complete a lot of different elements at the same time. Letting them focus on just the core game for the next few weeks ensures we get the very best work and quality for the foundation of this game without distraction and I believe this is the best way forward so we don't burn them out during the process and the game suffers for it.

So here's the plan:

- Core Box is to be completed and shipped out of China before Chinese new year if possible (end of Jan) = core box shipment end of March to backers. If we fail to get it out by end of Jan we have to wait a month for the ship so it would ship in early March from China and fulfilment would be late April. As soon as the core box components are off to print the team then focuses all efforts on completing the expansions rules components and stretch goals with a view to shipping from china around March/April and fulfilment in May/June.

- Backers will be able to choose one or two shipments - a shipment of the Core and separately the expansions or just one shipment when it's all ready. When we announce shipping pricing we'll try to give as accurate a possible timeline on a single shipment so you can make the most informed decision as to whether you are happy waiting for the whole package or would rather get your base game and get playing.

We can't finalise the shipping prices until the expansions plastics have been properly analysed by the factory (then we can get the most accurate weights) so bear with us for the shipping payment phase. It's not long now.

As you may know are working with FFG to distribute the retail version of the base game. They would likely do their own box design and we have to send all the tooling to their factory it's likely this would be after we ship the expansions as this handover will take some time and can't be started until we've completed production on all the base components. We'll of course give you an update on this as well before you have to decide on whether you have 1 or 2 shipments.

Thanks for the patience, and we'll be sharing more this week

Chris, Modiphius

Ora, o mi sono perso io qualcosa, ma qui parlano di spedizioni quando di gameplay non mi pare abbiano parlato quasi nulla finora. Mi sono perso io qualche passaggio?! :pippotto:
Ma la spedizione non l'avevamo gia pagata???

akirafudo

Goblin
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Non mi risukta

Mik

Super Goblin
1 anno con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons

Emilius

Saggio
First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Nemesis
7 Wonders Duel
Agricola
Arkham Horror LCG
Seasons
HeroQuest
Tolkien
La Guerra dell'Anello
Terraforming Mars
Mage Knight
Black Rose Wars
El Dorado
Alone
Spirit Island
300 - Terra e Acqua
Le Leggende di Andor
Talisman
La spedizione è ancora da pagare, verrà calcolata in base al peso raggiunto.
Parlano di spedizione perché nei commenti alla pagina del kickstarter quello della spedizione è stato uno degli argomenti più dibattuto ultimamente, sul fatto cioè che sia meglio dividere la spedizione in due ( prima il base e poi le espansioni) o tutto in un’unica soluzione.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/27 ... o/comments

FCM

Maestro
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Dipende sempre dal costo. Spero non partano dagli USA questi pacchi.... altrimenti tra peso e dimensioni pagheremmo una bella cifra! Per non parlare delle tasse doganali!

Emilius

Saggio
First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Nemesis
7 Wonders Duel
Agricola
Arkham Horror LCG
Seasons
HeroQuest
Tolkien
La Guerra dell'Anello
Terraforming Mars
Mage Knight
Black Rose Wars
El Dorado
Alone
Spirit Island
300 - Terra e Acqua
Le Leggende di Andor
Talisman
No, dagli Usa no.
Se ricordo bene avevano detto che le spedizioni sarebbero partite da depositi ubicati in zone differenti, in base al continente di destinazione, proprio per evitare s.s. alte

Mik

Super Goblin
Goblons
Anche perché altrimenti col cavolo che avrei fatto pledge

akirafudo

Goblin
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Concordo
Da nessuna parte era scritto una cosa simile

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
Ma... carine, ma non eccelse

Lleyenor

Grande Goblin
Love Love Love! Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Rhapsody of Fire
In poppa magna!
Fujiko Mine
Non sono un Cylon
Scimmia onnipresente
HeroQuest
Dungeons & Dragons
Call of Cthulhu
Doom
Blood Rage
H.P. Lovecraft
Io sono un Goblin
Metallica
warrior":11uhsqd5 ha scritto:
Ma... carine, ma non eccelse

Abbiamo gusti difficili qui, eh? :p

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
Gia!!!

Alto Basso