CHIUSO Siege of the Citadel [consegnato]

akirafudo

Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
warrior":37ovoe9h ha scritto:
E' uscito l'update solo per i bakers. Potete mandarmi il file?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

Che file?
Intendi il testo della mail?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

warrior

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
akirafudo":2uok1mu7 ha scritto:
warrior":2uok1mu7 ha scritto:

Che file?
Intendi il testo della mail?

Intendo questo.

warrior

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Nessuno?

akirafudo

Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Quindi files da scaricare?
Appena ho tempo guardo e scarico e ti faccio sapere

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
akirafudo":2cs1rbor ha scritto:
Quindi files da scaricare?
Appena ho tempo guardo e scarico e ti faccio sapere

Ciao, hai scaricato i files?

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
Nessuno può mettere il file?

warrior

Saggio
Goblons

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
warrior":32l9dnn3 ha scritto:

Qualcuno per piacere può condividerlo? Grazie

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
Nessuno mi può aiutare?

caci2000

Saggio
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Production Update (March 5th)
Posted by Chris Birch, Modiphius
10 Comments
57 likes

Hi there with Chinese New Year at and end we're now seeing a flow of things starting to happen. Firstly on the pledge manager we'll be keeping this open until we have final volumetric costs on the box shipping and have completed the shipping payment phase. The factory are checking the final dimensions required. Our warehouse just managed to reduce the shipping fees for tracked parcels so the delays have helped there for you all. We will give plenty of notice of the shipping payment phase starting and aim to give you as long as possible to complete that.

Next up, the factory completed some required amends on the miniatures - you can see examples below where we checked the scaling - some of the original 3D prints had been incorrect, and you can see the revised prints below.

The tooling on these is underway with the factory and when we will get the first plastic samples we'll show them off. At that stage we have to confirm if we're happy with the quality of samples, if not the factory would make minor tweaks to the tooling to remove any small issues. The Ezoghoul is much bigger than the original game!

The dice tooling is underway and we're expecting samples soon, and we're waiting on feedback on the plastic stairwell and character boards next.

We'll be sending out the final files for the counter sheets which go to print later this week, these include all the tiles, Dark Legion reference cards, counters etc.

During the layout phase I grabbed a quick still of the character cards - this is during the addition of the character art. You can see the coding for ranged, melee etc had not been added at this stage. I'll be sending out the card decks once we get print proofs back so you can see what they all look like.

Here's a preview of a couple of the summary cards included in the core box - here the turn summaries for both sides.

The rulebook and mission book are the last to be prepared as they take the shortest time to print so we've held them as long as possible for final checks, and testing. The missions all checked out great and our internal playtesters completed the final mission text a couple of weeks back. Thanks so much for all the feedback you sent in we've incorporated what made sense and corrected errors. The layout on both of these will be the last things you see however we're sending out the AI rules and missions text this week for preview.

That's it for today, expect a bigger update later this week with a lot of print files for components to check out. We'll instead be adding these as downloads to the Pledge Manager account as now we're moving in to a phase where we're showing off complete components.

Chris, Modiphius

Testo del update è questo che cerchi?

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
caci2000":3o053632 ha scritto:
Production Update (March 5th)
Posted by Chris Birch, Modiphius
10 Comments
57 likes

Hi there with Chinese New Year at and end we're now seeing a flow of things starting to happen. Firstly on the pledge manager we'll be keeping this open until we have final volumetric costs on the box shipping and have completed the shipping payment phase. The factory are checking the final dimensions required. Our warehouse just managed to reduce the shipping fees for tracked parcels so the delays have helped there for you all. We will give plenty of notice of the shipping payment phase starting and aim to give you as long as possible to complete that.

Next up, the factory completed some required amends on the miniatures - you can see examples below where we checked the scaling - some of the original 3D prints had been incorrect, and you can see the revised prints below.

The tooling on these is underway with the factory and when we will get the first plastic samples we'll show them off. At that stage we have to confirm if we're happy with the quality of samples, if not the factory would make minor tweaks to the tooling to remove any small issues. The Ezoghoul is much bigger than the original game!

The dice tooling is underway and we're expecting samples soon, and we're waiting on feedback on the plastic stairwell and character boards next.

We'll be sending out the final files for the counter sheets which go to print later this week, these include all the tiles, Dark Legion reference cards, counters etc.

During the layout phase I grabbed a quick still of the character cards - this is during the addition of the character art. You can see the coding for ranged, melee etc had not been added at this stage. I'll be sending out the card decks once we get print proofs back so you can see what they all look like.

Here's a preview of a couple of the summary cards included in the core box - here the turn summaries for both sides.

The rulebook and mission book are the last to be prepared as they take the shortest time to print so we've held them as long as possible for final checks, and testing. The missions all checked out great and our internal playtesters completed the final mission text a couple of weeks back. Thanks so much for all the feedback you sent in we've incorporated what made sense and corrected errors. The layout on both of these will be the last things you see however we're sending out the AI rules and missions text this week for preview.

That's it for today, expect a bigger update later this week with a lot of print files for components to check out. We'll instead be adding these as downloads to the Pledge Manager account as now we're moving in to a phase where we're showing off complete components.

Chris, Modiphius

Testo del update è questo che cerchi?
No il file da scaricare per i bakers

caci2000

Saggio
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
File non ce ne sono...

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
caci2000":31tcz44u ha scritto:
File non ce ne sono...
Ecco

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
Grazie

warrior

Saggio
Goblons
Nuovo update. Potete gentilmente inviarmi i nuovi file? Grazie tante

akirafudo

Goblin
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Ciao a tutti
Avete visto l’ultimo update?
Occorre solo controllare la presenza del proprio nome nella lista?
Secondo voi va segnalato che hanno invertito nome e cognome? Credo che potrebbero fare un macello avvisandoli.

akirafudo

Goblin
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Emilius":204z8zpl ha scritto:
C’e prima il nome e poi il cognome.
A te è il contrario?
Si

Alto Basso