Impressioni Shadows of Brimstone

phalanx

Onnisciente
Editor
Osservatore Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
phalanx72
A me sembra tutto più che dignitoso (specie in confronto alla mia media)

riccardo favalli

Saggio
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins!
Goblons
Noll":2hiji9jb ha scritto:
Ma li hai visti i tentacoli quanto fanno cagare? :rotfl:

Un pò ti odio lo sai?
Primo vivi in giappolandia, secondo dipingi benissimo e dici che dipingi da schifo, terzo hai tutto quello che è uscito per Shadows of Brimstone.
Adesso dico a tua figlia di tenerti sveglio tutte le notti fino a quando compierà 18 anni! :frusta: :asd:

Noll

Esperto
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Un tizio sul BGC ha detto di aver ricevuto la sua wave 2 con sia la Derelict Ship che Blasted Wastes.

Non ha detto se aveva un minecart o un Outlaw con quei due add-on.

Sono molto curioso di scoprire la città delle Blasted Wastes!

phalanx

Onnisciente
Editor
Osservatore Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
phalanx72
Facci sapere se ha postato qualche foto

Noll

Esperto
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Si chiama Oliver Beener, quoto il post:

got my Wave 2 shipment the other day, and it included my copies of Blasted Wastes and Derelict Ship. We haven't gone into either of them yet, but while trying to organize all of the new cards and map tiles, I noticed that one card was missing.

The two Hydroponics Bays tiles are identical, but their backs are different. One has a Dark Stone minecart on the track and one does not. The map deck included two cards for Hydroponics Bays but only one Blasted Cavern card, which shows a picture of the tile without the Dark Stone minecart. Did anyone else who's received the Derelict Ship get a card for the second Blasted Cavern tile, or is it intended that there is only one, despite the differently printed tiles?

Raggiungibile da qui: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/25997040#25997040

Provate a fargli qualche domanda, magari risponde :clap:

phalanx

Onnisciente
Editor
Goblons
Utente Bgg
phalanx72
update di Brimstone, sembra che anche se le lentamente le cose si stiano muovendo, il cargo per l'Australia é pronto a partire
per noi credo si parli di fine luglio (la deadline per la conferma é il 14/7).

Mik the shaman

Babbano
1 anno con i Goblins! Necroposting 5 anni con i Goblins!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Mikshal
Bella resa Noll

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X008D utilizzando Tapatalk

Noll

Esperto
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Il tizio delle Blasted Wastes ha risposto!

The Blasted Wastes town is similar to the base town, without the Frontier Expansion, with the exception that it has randomized locations in it. You can travel to the Blasted Wastes town any time that your posse ends its adventure in the Blasted Wastes Otherworld, or if you drew an event that allows you to do so during the adventure. There are a whole new set of Travel Hazards specifically for traveling through the Wastes. Town and Camp events are drawn from the base game's town rules, and there's no Hotel at all so Camp events are mandatory.

So far we've only gone to the new town once, and ours did not have two of the most interesting buildings, the Workshop or the Temple. The Workshop has an assortment of options for you to trade in the Scrap and Tech that you collect in the Wastes for miscellaneous upgrade items. There are six variants of the Temple, depending on what object the locals have enshrined and worship (a Nuclear Warhead, an ancient Dark Stone Drive Engine, etc,) each with their own unique events an options. There's also an Arena, where you can bet on fighters or compete yourself, with a moderate risk of permanent Injury rolls or even character death (these fights are determined through skill tests rather than an actual fight on a board like the Frontier Town Showdown.)

Overall it's got some pretty interesting themes, and I really wish we'd had the opportunity to go to the Workshop or the Temple. The Blasted Wastes themselves were a lot of fun; we ended up arriving during Night, and the acid clouds almost killed my Gunslinger by themselves.

There were only two real caveats my group had with the Blasted Wastes, one with the town and one with the overall theme. A lot of the town options seemed to want the group to have a lot of scrap to get anything done; like dozens of scrap. Some of the items even consume scrap every time they're used. We ran our Darkness track 3 from the end and we only collected 3 Scrap total between the entire group. Maybe we were just unlucky, but it seemed like we'd have to spend a lot of time in the Blasted Wastes to get full value out of it. The rewards seemed on the slim side as far as brief visits go.

Our problem with the theme was with the Wasteland Warmasters. There's a large section of rules just dedicated to Warbands and Warmasters, as well as additional decks for each. As far as I can tell, however, the only way to run into a Warmaster is to draw them in an Epic Threat, or to run the mission that specifically forces you to encounter a Warmaster at the end. This meant that when not running that mission, there were very low odds of running into a Warmaster at all without fixing our Epic threat deck beforehand. This also means there's an equal chance to run into a Wasteland Warmaster in any of the other worlds, or even the Mines, as there is to find one in the Blasted Wastes, which thematically felt a little bit weird.

Anyway this thread was really supposed to be about the Derelict Ship so I'll stop there.

Lagoon

Goblin
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Ho scritto a Rolfe ieri per assicurarmi di essere a posto con il mio "complete my pledge" e mi ha risposto oggi così:

Everything is fine with your order. We are hard at work packing boxes every day, it’s just going to take time because it’s a very large number of very large and complex boxes to pack. Please refer to our latest kickstarter update for EU shipping information.

Noll

Esperto
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Stanno spuntando come funghi notifiche di delivery per gli americani.

A noi FoFo non hanno chiesto ancora di pagare le spedizioni (almeno per me che sono RoW), quindi per la gioia di Normanno penso che voi riceverete prima di me :clap:

phalanx

Onnisciente
Editor
Goblons
Utente Bgg
phalanx72
Noll":3lrc5rof ha scritto:
Stanno spuntando come funghi notifiche di delivery per gli americani.

A noi FoFo non hanno chiesto ancora di pagare le spedizioni (almeno per me che sono RoW), quindi per la gioia di Normanno penso che voi riceverete prima di me :clap:

Per noi
Per noi europei manca ancora parecchio, non credo vedremo nulla prima di settembre, ammesso che spdiscano poco dopo la deadline di conferma del complete my pledge

Noll

Esperto
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Ho fatto una lista di tutto quello che riceverò oltre i doppioni presa dalla loro FAQ. Ho sommato il tutto e siamo sui 1200$ dollari retail. Quindi praticamente con il KS ho risparmiato tipo 300$ ma mi sono ritrovato un sacco di doppioni che chissà, magari userò per schemi di pittura alternativi.

Derelict Ship OtherWorld Expansion ($60 Retail)
Blasted Wastes Deluxe OtherWorld Expansion ($80 Retail)
Gambler Hero Class w/ Male and Female Resin Figures ($17 Retail)
Wandering Samurai Hero Class w/ Male and Female Resin Figures ($17 Retail)
Dark Stone Shaman Hero Class w/ Male, Female, and Bear Resin Figures ($25 Retail)
Mine Terrain Set ($20 Retail)
Scourge Rats Enemy Pack ($20 Retail)
Swamp Raptor of Jargono XL Enemy Pack ($25 Retail)
Wasteland Terralisk XL Enemy Pack ($30 Retail)
Lost Army Hell Cannon XL Enemy Pack ($20 Retail)
The Ancient One Deluxe XXL Enemy Pack ($45 Retail)
Mission Pack: Vampires ($40 Retail)
Mission Pack: The Lost Army ($40 Retail)
Mission Pack: Werewolves ($40 Retail)
Mission Pack: Order of the Crimson Hand ($40 Retail)
Mission Pack: Hellfire Succubi ($40 Retail)
Mission Pack: Black Fang Tribe ($40 Retail)
Ghosts of the Damned Card Supplement ($10 Retail)
Burning Sands Card Supplement ($10 Retail)
No Man’s Land Card Supplement ($10 Retail)
The Captain’s Log Card Supplement ($10 Retail)
Female Outlaw Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Female US Marshal Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Female Bandida Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Male Piano Player Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Female Gunslinger Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Female Law Man Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Female Indian Scout Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Male Rancher Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Female Nun Alt Gender Figure ($8 Retail)
Male Gunslinger Variant Figure ($8 Retail)
Female Rancher Variant Figure ($8 Retail)
Female Saloon Girl Variant Figure ($8 Retail)
Male Bandido Variant Figure ($8 Retail)
Extra Full Set of Figures for City of the Ancients Core Set in Red Plastic ($60 Retail)
Extra Full Set of Figures for Swamps of Death Core Set in Red Plastic ($60 Retail)
Custom Dice Ultimate Bundle (One full set of each style of Custom Dice – 17 total sets of dice) ($170 Retail)
OtherWorld Trederra Artifact Pack #1 Card Supplement ($10 Retail)
OtherWorld Derelict Ship Artifact Pack #1 Card Supplement ($10 Retail)
OtherWorld Blasted Wastes Artifact Pack #1 Card Supplement ($10 Retail)
Forbidden Fortress Doorways Set (estimated $25 Retail)
Limited Edition Resin 3D Depth Track ($40 Web Store Exclusive)
Limited Edition Resin 3D Gunslinger Template ($32 Web Store Exclusive)
Resin Serpentmen Grand Shaman Enemy Boss Figure ($12 Web Store Exclusive)
Resin Void Magus Enemy Boss Figure ($12 Web Store Exclusive)
Resin Scafford Gang Sgt Bunker Enemy Boss Figure ($10 Web Store Exclusive)
Resin Lost Army Generalisimo Enemy Boss Figure - *Not yet announced!* ($10 Web Store Exclusive)
Shadows of Brimstone Art Book
Shadows of Brimstone Signed Art Print

Mamma mia quanta roba! E già non vedo l'ora di avere anche Forbidden Fortress! :clap:

phalanx

Onnisciente
Editor
Goblons
Utente Bgg
phalanx72
Sei insaziabile

Lagoon

Goblin
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
E si direbbe che avesse già ricevuto il wave 1.5 :clap:

Noll

Esperto
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Quindi si può diventare vampiri o lupi mannari.

Twilight of Brimstone!

phalanx

Onnisciente
Editor
Goblons
Utente Bgg
phalanx72
Però poi niente più chiesa per curate le madness!

Noll

Esperto
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Se e quando mi arriverà il mega pacco (che nel mio caso contiene perfino le due scatole base), farò sicuramente un video di apertura pacco :sbav:

phalanx

Onnisciente
Editor
Goblons
Utente Bgg
phalanx72
Dai che secondo me non manca molto :)

Noll

Esperto
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Andvice
Jason Hill si è espresso su cosa si può o non può ritirare con Grit o Golden Ring etc...

Hey Guys,

There is a forthcoming FAQ/Errata Doc that will bring some more info and clarity on things like this, with a few official tweaks and changes as well. For Grit, the biggest change will be that...

Grit now cannot be used on any Chart Roll, with two exceptions - 1) You may use Grit to Re-roll any Chart roll that would outright Kill your Hero (not simply KO, but actually kill) and 2) You may use Grit to Re-roll any roll to remove an Injury/Madness/Mutation/Parasite/Curse (such as at the Doc's Office or Church, etc).

This makes anything with a Chart a little more dangerous (such as Traveling, Town Location Event Charts, Charts on Encounter cards, etc), which generally makes the game a bit more exciting, while the two exceptions prevent things from getting too punishing.

There are a lot more fun and interesting things in the Official FAQ/Errata Doc that I think most players are going to really dig as well.

As a side note, if anybody wants to put together a clean thread on this BGG page for prospective FAQ questions for the Official Doc, I'll see what I can do about getting them addressed in the Doc when it lands.

-Jason

Alto Basso