[KS CHIUSO] Massive Darkness

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Normanno

Goblin
Editor
1 anno con i Goblins! Necroposting 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! Necroposting 5 anni con i Goblins!
Sito Web
www.marcosignore.weebly.com
Goblons
Ah però.. ORA hanno chiuso le scatole. Congrats.

Mailok

Goblin
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Menomale, si stavano accavallando troppi titoli in arrivo: nova aetas, dark souls, sword and sorcery: ho anche una vita oltre ai boargame :D

Dr Houserules

Saggio
Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Blades in the Dark
Lorenzo il Magnifico
7th Sea
Rising Sun
Agricola
Brass Lancashire
Bus
Blood Rage
Ankh
Seasons
Terraforming Mars
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Vanuatu
Tzolk'in
Utente Bgg
Dr. Houserules
Board Game Arena
Dr Houserules
Pare che qualcosa si stia muovendo nell'impianto di regole ... su BGG un certo David Pickelsimer dice di essere un volontario (playtester immagino) e di aver provato il gioco con un regolamento aggiornato. V riporto di seguito il contenuto del messaggio originale...

Dr Houserules

Saggio
Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Blades in the Dark
Lorenzo il Magnifico
7th Sea
Rising Sun
Agricola
Brass Lancashire
Bus
Blood Rage
Ankh
Seasons
Terraforming Mars
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Vanuatu
Tzolk'in
Utente Bgg
Dr. Houserules
Board Game Arena
Dr Houserules
I was only a volunteer, so nothing I say is official, but I was trained by the designer, had one evening to read the rulebook, ran demos for 3 days and played through the first scenario one night. So hopefully what I tell you is correct. ;) 

1. Anything you know about the original game play forget! The game has been streamlined and plays much better. No fiddly shadow token and the like. 

2. Setup is by following one of the scenarios in the book. Should be about the same amount of time as setting up for any Zombicide. The only thing that may take longer is organizing the mobs with their boss. Finding a good way to keep these groups together is going to be very important the more mobs you get, especially when you add in the kickstarter and three expansion boxes.

3. At the beginning of the round, heroes who have died are resurrected. Most games allow 2 resurrections before an automatic loss. There is a card where health tokens are placed to track this and players who are resurrected are stood up and returned to full health. This is a way to make the game harder or easier by changing the number of tokens on the card. 

4. Player turn is next. Players have 3 actions. 

a. A move action gives players 2 movement points. Movement points can be spent to move one square, open a door or pick up EVERYTHING in a square. This includes all treasure and other markers. 

b. To attack you pick a target, which could be a mob, an agent or a monster. Each one is considered one enemy/target. You will then look at your weapon to find out the attack dice you roll and the targets defense to find the defensive dice you roll. Roll all of these dice (no more than 3 of any color) and compare to get results. The dice also have bam symbols and diamond symbols that when rolled will activate an ability if the character or enemy has one that matches the symbol. After a characters turn if they attacked an enemy that is still on the table, the enemy will try to retaliate against that attacker but will not attack anyone else.

c. A trade action can be done with everyone in the same square. There is also a transmute action, which is a free action and can be done in the middle of a trade action, that allows you to trade in 3 treasure cards of any level to receive a treasure card of the next level higher than the lowest card. 

5. Next is the monsters turn. All enemy follow the programming of Try to attack, Move, Try to attack, Move. If at any time during that programming they can make an attack it will end their turn. The most important thing to remember about mobs is they act as 1 unit. So even if there are 12 goblins you only attack with the dice from their card one time. 

6. Next is the experience phase. This is where you spend the experience you have gained to buy new abilities. Experience is gained by killing a minion - one point for the character, killing a boss - 3 points for everyone in the party, killing an agent - 4 points for everyone in the party, killing a monster - 5 points for everyone in the party. 

7. The last phase is the event phase. This is where wandering monsters, mobs and agents spawns along with the occasional blessings for the group. 

8. Things to note, characters play really different and you need a mixed group to be successful. Some enemies are better dealt with by ranged and some by melee. 

a. Shadow mode is a lot easier now. Look at the space you are in, if it is in a shadow space you are in shadow mode. This means sometime you will have to think about where is the best place to engage a monster 

b. Melee range is in the square, Magic range is 1-2 space and Range is 1+. There is no leaving a square with an enemy unless you have an ability like slippery. 

The demo game was a great way to learn the mechanics and the way the game plays. But scenario one with more tiles gave an even more strategic feel to the game. The tutorial has two tiles that everything will spawn on. So things are tight and it is a lot more about the mechanics of beating monsters. With more tiles things are spawning behind or in front of you, sometimes out of sight, so you have more time to figure out a strategy to handle the threat. Where is the best place to fight the enemy? Do we need to step out of sight and let them move? Where do our melee and ranged figures need to be to handle the fight? Do we need to open a door to try and get better equipment at this level even though we are going to fight something? There really was a lot more strategic talk around the table about where the enemies are going to move and the best way to handle the situation. Also we found out the hard way how each level can really jump in difficulty. We were feeling really good at level 3 and didn’t take any time to get better equipment. Went to level 4 and a goblin agent ambushed one player and the goblin spawned with the perfect weapon to bury the player with one hit. It was awesome especially when that player was just boasting on how much defense he had! At the end we were spread out, rookie mistake ;) ,and were not prepared for the hammer that was level 4.

That is all I can think of now, I am sure there is a lot I missed so feel free to ask questions and I will do what I can. Last note is I didn't have time to read about story mode, but the new dashboards have a micro XP area that during story mode you use it and 5 Micro XP equals one normal XP.

Inviato dal mio FEVER utilizzando Tapatalk

Andaeln

Esperto
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Non ho ben capito, ma ho il vago sospetto che rimarrò deluso....

shinjy01

Grande Goblin
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Andaeln":2bobrzz7 ha scritto:
Non ho ben capito, ma ho il vago sospetto che rimarrò deluso....

Perché???
Dicci le tue impressioni :approva:

infernofury1

Grande Saggio
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Uno dei giochi che attendo con più ansia!

LudicoPedro

Grande Goblin
Love Love Love! Iperattivo! Osservatore Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Mini Rogue
Grey Gnomes Games
Too Many Bones: Unbreakable
Oathsworn
Gears of War
Descent
Viaggi nella Terra di Mezzo
Regicide
Hexplore It
Chip Theory Games
Primal: The Awakening
Spirit Island
Dungeon Universalis
Gloomhaven
Scimmia onnipresente
Io gioco American
I love Kickstarter
Tableflip
Arkham Horror LCG
Kingdom Death Monster
Utente Bgg
Ludicopedro
Dr Houserules":etnv00nb ha scritto:
There is also a transmute action, which is a free action and can be done in the middle of a trade action, that allows you to trade in 3 treasure cards of any level to receive a treasure card of the next level higher than the lowest card.

6. Next is the experience phase. This is where you spend the experience you have gained to buy new abilities. Experience is gained by killing a minion - one point for the character, killing a boss - 3 points for everyone in the party, killing an agent - 4 points for everyone in the party, killing a monster - 5 points for everyone in the party.

Questi 2 punti mi piacciono molto: gestione dei loot dinamica, poco legnosa (a Dark Souls fischieranno le orecchie... :asd: :piange: ) ed esperienza condivisa per le kill più importanti. :)))

Lleyenor

Grande Goblin
Love Love Love! Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Rhapsody of Fire
In poppa magna!
Fujiko Mine
Non sono un Cylon
Scimmia onnipresente
HeroQuest
Dungeons & Dragons
Call of Cthulhu
Doom
Blood Rage
H.P. Lovecraft
Io sono un Goblin
Metallica
Dopo un'ora non si son ancora mossi oltre la prima tile?!? :look:

LudicoPedro

Grande Goblin
Love Love Love! Iperattivo! Osservatore Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Mini Rogue
Grey Gnomes Games
Too Many Bones: Unbreakable
Oathsworn
Gears of War
Descent
Viaggi nella Terra di Mezzo
Regicide
Hexplore It
Chip Theory Games
Primal: The Awakening
Spirit Island
Dungeon Universalis
Gloomhaven
Scimmia onnipresente
Io gioco American
I love Kickstarter
Tableflip
Arkham Horror LCG
Kingdom Death Monster
Utente Bgg
Ludicopedro
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

shinjy01

Grande Goblin
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Lleyenor":2y0780a4 ha scritto:
Dopo un'ora non si son ancora mossi oltre la prima tile?!? :look:

Hanno paura dei Demoni!!!
:snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

ofx

Super Goblin
Love Love Love! Spendaccione! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
mauroguidolin.volo-rc.net
Goblons
In poppa magna!
Santorini
The King is Dead
Black Orchestra
H.P. Lovecraft
Io gioco col Rosso!
Tolkien
Non sono un Cylon
Terra Mystica
Cthulhu Wars
Kingdom Death Monster
The Great Zimbabwe
Battlestar Galactica
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Blood Rage
Tocca a Te
Utente Bgg
ofxofx
Board Game Arena
ofx
Finita la produzione del box base e con la prima settimana di Giugno finiscono anche le espansioni... e poi spediscono agli HUB!!!

Giankasan

Iniziato
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins!
Goblons
Pensate che per fine giugno , le nostre manine bisunte si poggeranno su questo gioco? :sbav:

Domenico76

Iniziato
1 anno con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Uauaaaauaaaaa

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

akirafudo

Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
akirafudo75
Se va liscio forse agosto lo riceveremo

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Alto Basso