Fallout gioco di miniature

Gotcha

Grande Saggio
Editor
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! Like a Ninja First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
I love Radio Goblin!
Ho partecipato al ventennale Goblin!
I love Fedellow
Scimmia onnipresente
I love Kickstarter
Utente Bgg
Gotcha
Dunque:
Ambientanto in FO4 (anche se altre ambientazioni degli altri FO verrano proposte in update Mensili)
Quattro modalità di gioco PvP, Campagna Narrativa, solo contro IA e co-op contro IA
Si protranno scegliere 3 fazioni Survivors, Super Mutants, e Brotherhood of Steel (ne aggiungeranno altre tramite add-on come: Institute, Raiderse the Minutemen)

Ma soprattutto: "We’re aiming to launch in retail in November with the game first available at Essen Spiele".

Articolo completo qui

shinjy01

Grande Goblin
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
:sbav: :sbav: :sbav:

Meno male che non c'è in italiano!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Mailok

Goblin
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Partono con starter di singola fazione in resina, più avanti arriverà lo starter per la distribuzione di massa con due fazioni e le minia in plastica, il resto dei contenuti è uguale: aspetto lo starter doppio per risparmiare e vedere com'è il tutto e se c'è qualcosa di nuovo (già hanno smentito la possibilità di customizzare l'equip con il loot, era una cosa fighissima e tipica di fallout, non vorrei che diventi l'ennesimo skirmish senza anima e qualche innovazione solo per sfruttare il marchio....)

Normanno

Goblin
Editor
1 anno con i Goblins! Necroposting 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! Necroposting 5 anni con i Goblins!
Sito Web
www.marcosignore.weebly.com
Goblons
Per una volta ribadisco il "chi se ne importa delle regole, tanto questo lo prendo per le miniature". Detto ciò, se davvero esiste la pur remota possibilità che l'AI funzioni decentemente, è un gioco valido che può trasformarsi da skirmish in coop vs AI, e quindi è tutto bonus :D

randallmcmurphy

Grande Saggio
Editor
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
mcmurphy
Io voglio sapere solo quando esce...QUALSIASI COSA SIA! :grin:

LudicoPedro

Grande Goblin
Love Love Love! Iperattivo! Osservatore Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Mini Rogue
Grey Gnomes Games
Too Many Bones: Unbreakable
Oathsworn
Gears of War
Descent
Viaggi nella Terra di Mezzo
Regicide
Hexplore It
Chip Theory Games
Primal: The Awakening
Spirit Island
Dungeon Universalis
Gloomhaven
Scimmia onnipresente
Io gioco American
I love Kickstarter
Tableflip
Arkham Horror LCG
Kingdom Death Monster
Utente Bgg
Ludicopedro
Seguo :spidi:

OneEye

Esperto
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Fief
I Love Birra
Mina vagante
Io gioco Classico
Io gioco col Viola!
Qualche aggiornamento....

We're creating different 'unit' cards for the sole survivors - one is the basic, fresh out
of the Vault survivor in the starter set, the other has learned the dangers of the wasteland and picked up some more skills and experience which will come with the Sole Survivor expansion set which includes Nate, Codsworth and a version of Dogmeat with goggles! There will be more versions in later releases). Unit cards won't be tied to the male or female miniatures so you'll be able to choose who you want to field in your crew.

Movement & Range

Measurement of movement and ranges is one of the mechanics that we have taken a contemporary approach towards. I remember using my school ruler for early home grown battles with 28mm fantasy battles made up of Citadel and Ral Patha minis scavenged from bring and buy stalls at local cons. Discovering the rusting old tape measure in the garage was a major moment! More recently we've seen a host of movement sticks and manoeuvre templates on tabletops.

Each Fallout unit card includes the S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats for its unit giving us loads of great options for gameplay; however, we wanted to reduce the amount of numbers on the cards to simplify the information, so James hit on the concept of coloured ranges. The coloured ranges are used for all distances in Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, and the two-player starter set comes with a number of coloured range sticks of specific sizes.

Measuring movement distances is simple as each unit card shows two colours - one for standard movement, and one for charging. For example, your Super Mutant unit card shows yellow for their standard movement which can be used for any movement; however, the unit card shows green for their charge which is longer than yellow. Each model gets two actions so you could move a Super Mutant in this unit yellow and then yellow again, or you could move them yellow, and if it's now within green distance of an enemy, charge with your second action. The sticks show the maximum distance so you can move up to any point along that range stick, and it's easy to use them to move around objects using marked increments on the sticks.

Measuring weapon ranges is equally simple too. Attacks are all shown on small cards such as the combat shotgun or plasma rifle. Each weapon has a short range and a long range, and a coloured bar for each shows which stick is used. To measure a shot, you just grab the sticks shown, place them end-to-end, and you can immediately see the ranges. For example, your combat shotgun shows red for short range and blue for long - place the two end-to-end (red then blue) and you can see what falls within your combat shotgun's blast. The effect dice rolled for each range are shown underneath the coloured range bands. So, for the combat shotgun, if your target is within the red stick (short range), you roll the effect dice shown under the red bar; if your target is within the blue stick (long range) then you roll the effect dice shown under the blue bar.

The game will come with super chunky die cut range sticks and we'll also be producing Vault-Tec approved coloured acrylic upgrade sets. Symbols on the cards and sticks assist those with colour blindness identify the correct sticks.

As well as movement and weapon ranges, colours are used for all other measurements in the game too such as awareness, command, blast damage, distances during set-up, determining falling damage, etc. This simple system speeds up gameplay and keeps the most important numbers on the unit cards clear and easy to read.

shinjy01

Grande Goblin
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Meno male che è tutto in inglese, così non leggo, e non mi viene la scimmia!!!
:snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

Gotcha

Grande Saggio
Editor
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! Like a Ninja First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
I love Radio Goblin!
Ho partecipato al ventennale Goblin!
I love Fedellow
Scimmia onnipresente
I love Kickstarter
Utente Bgg
Gotcha
shinjy01":2rhlkod3 ha scritto:
te lo traduco E salvo la scimmia? :D

shinjy01

Grande Goblin
Goblons
Gotcha":38q21z5j ha scritto:
shinjy01":38q21z5j ha scritto:
te lo traduco E salvo la scimmia? :D

Potrei avvelenare le noccioline per la scimmia!! :snob: :snob: :snob:
Se non la vuoi sulla coscienza, non tradurre!!

ofx

Super Goblin
Love Love Love! Spendaccione! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
mauroguidolin.volo-rc.net
Goblons
In poppa magna!
Santorini
The King is Dead
Black Orchestra
H.P. Lovecraft
Io gioco col Rosso!
Tolkien
Non sono un Cylon
Terra Mystica
Cthulhu Wars
Kingdom Death Monster
The Great Zimbabwe
Battlestar Galactica
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Blood Rage
Tocca a Te
Utente Bgg
ofxofx
Board Game Arena
ofx
Vogliono rilanciare gli skirmish?
Questo fa il paio con quello della CMON...

Mailok

Goblin
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Perché sono mai stati in crisi?

ofx

Super Goblin
Love Love Love! Spendaccione! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
Goblons
In poppa magna!
Santorini
The King is Dead
Black Orchestra
H.P. Lovecraft
Io gioco col Rosso!
Tolkien
Non sono un Cylon
Terra Mystica
Cthulhu Wars
Kingdom Death Monster
The Great Zimbabwe
Battlestar Galactica
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Blood Rage
Tocca a Te
Utente Bgg
ofxofx
Board Game Arena
ofx
Mailok":qdit4n8u ha scritto:
Perché sono mai stati in crisi?

No, ma relegati a pochi si... e visto l'aumento vertiginoso delle vendite dei giochi da tavolo è giusto approfitare! :asd:

Mailok

Goblin
Goblons
Insomma, di skirmish ne abbiamo a pacchi già ora nei boardgame, esempio illustre è Imperial assault che ha anche una modalità dedicata. Skirmish tabletop non ne parliamo, è un genere che non ha avuto mai una vera flessione, si autosostiene da solo :)

ofx

Super Goblin
Sito Web
Goblons
In poppa magna!
Santorini
The King is Dead
Black Orchestra
H.P. Lovecraft
Io gioco col Rosso!
Tolkien
Non sono un Cylon
Terra Mystica
Cthulhu Wars
Kingdom Death Monster
The Great Zimbabwe
Battlestar Galactica
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Blood Rage
Tocca a Te
Utente Bgg
ofxofx
Board Game Arena
ofx
Mailok":2jn7szae ha scritto:
Insomma, di skirmish ne abbiamo a pacchi già ora nei boardgame, esempio illustre è Imperial assault che ha anche una modalità dedicata. Skirmish tabletop non ne parliamo, è un genere che non ha avuto mai una vera flessione, si autosostiene da solo :)

Messa giù così è vero... :pippotto:

Elbafo

Novizio
Goblons
diventerò povero :(

OneEye

Esperto
Goblons
Fief
I Love Birra
Mina vagante
Io gioco Classico
Io gioco col Viola!
Per chi segue :ninja:

REMEMBER, YOU ARE S.P.E.C.I.A.L!

During Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, players will attempt activities such as shooting, lock-picking and melee. The result is determined by the roll of the d20 Skill dice plus usually one or more Effect dice based on the weapons, gear and/or abilities. (We'll be talking about the Effect dice next time, and will look at the various skills used to interact with the wasteland soon too.)

Every model has a set of skills which are represented by icons found next to each of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats on their unit card. For a skill roll to succeed, the result rolled on the Skill dice must be equal to or lower than the value of the stat which the relevant icon is next to (after adding or subtracting any modifiers). If a model does not have a specific skill icon of their unit card, it can not make a skill roll of that type,

A Brotherhood Field Scribe does not have a Heavy Weapons skill icon which means they can not make a skill roll to use Heavy Weapons.

A handful of bonuses and penalties can adjust the value of the skill that the player needs to roll equal to or less than.

Typically modifiers would be for cover, using a ranged weapon in melee, acting in reaction to another, as a result of using luck - in practice most skill rolls will not use modifiers.

The adjusted skill value can not go lower than 1 so a model with a relevant skill always has a chance.

A Brotherhood of Steel Paladin receives a +1 bonus due to a long scope added to their rifle, but also a -2 penalty because the target is in cover; therefore, a total -1 penalty is applied to their rifle skill of 6. This means the Paladin's adjusted rifle skill value is 5, so they need to roll 5 or lower on the Skill dice to be successful.

Also, not every unit uses the same stat for the same skills. This allows us to create even more variety amongst units and bring out the unique traits of characters and factions.

Piper doesn't have the toughest physique but she is agile and that allows her to last in combat - a tough but not agile Super Mutant could last by taking the damage whilst Piper's Agility allows her to survive. As a result, Piper uses her Agility stat for her Health; whereas, more physically tough units use their Endurance stat for their health. Whilst Piper's Agility serves her well for combat, her low Endurance means she is more susceptible to things like poison effects than the units whose Endurance is higher than hers.

Field Scribes use their Intelligence when searching, whilst the Institute's Gen 1 Synths use their Perception - both are good at searching but Field Scribes are more intelligent and Gen 1 Synths have better perception which is important for other purposes.

As a result, the units in Fallout: Wasteland Warfare have stats that better represent them on the tabletop, and this avoids situations where for example only units with high Endurance can take more wounds or only units with high Perception can be good at searching

Why d20 for the Skill dice?

We chose this carefully so the S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats can be meaningful in gameplay. The world of Fallout has such massive variety that the steps in capability need to be subtle, whilst remaining relevant. We need to create a situation where lots of variety can exist without some units being so far superior to others that normal units become ineffective or even redundant. A person with a gun is still a threat even if untrained, and even power armour will eventually succumb to enough minor threats.

The S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats primarily range from 1 to 10. If a d10 was used for skills with these stats, a skill of 1 would be almost useless at 10% whilst a 10 would be too powerful at 100%. It would result in most units ending up with stats in a narrower middle range in order to make them fun to play and not be over-/under-powered and this would lose the unique differences that make them so cool.

The d20 in Fallout: Wasteland Warfare allows us to have the range of 1-10 numbers but the number of available faces means we can have several 1s - so that a stat of 1 actually has a 25% chance of success - as well as some X results (which always fail) -so a 10 will always have a maximum 85% chance. This system makes the full range of stat numbers useful, whilst each additional point in the stat still gives more chance of success.

shinjy01

Grande Goblin
Goblons
Bene così, mettete sempre post in inglese e non traducete mai!!!
Cosi la scimmia dorme contenta!!!
:approva: :approva: :approva:

Alto Basso