Consigli Dungeon crawler per 2 (senza master) rigiocabile

talbain

Grande Saggio
Love Love Love! Spendaccione! Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Primal: The Awakening
Star Trek
Mini Rogue
Spirit Island
Root
HeroQuest
I love fillers!
I love LCG
Io gioco German
Io gioco American
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Pizza
I Love Birra
Io gioco col Blu!
Il Signore degli Anelli - il gioco di carte
Arkham Horror LCG
Chip Theory Games
Marvel Zombies
Gloomhaven
Alien
Mage Knight
Marvel Champions LCG
H.P. Lovecraft
Utente Bgg
animatrix
Perdonami, sapresti indicarmi quali sono le house rules che applichi per migliorare l’AI dei nemici? Grazie :)
Here are the House rules we use for our Normal mode games.

We felt that the problem is not that we get over powered very quickly but rather the enemy not being too much of a threat. So we did not alter with any rules concerning the Heroes but rather some game mechanics.

We didn't want to over complicate the game either hence we went for the easy to remember and not very complicated alterations. Neither did we want to implement rules that would increase the play time or slow down the game.

For reference we went thru the Forums for other house rules and read the old WIP rules from the kick-starter for inspiration.

So with out Further udo here are the Rules.

DOOR Cards
For 1-2 players: - 2 Chest per zone. You can not go below 1 chest in a zone.(from now on i will notify this as min: 1)
For 3-4 Players: - 1 Chest per zone. Min: 1 per zone
For 5-6 Players: The door card is read as normal.

Event Card Deck
The Darkness is angry with it minions for not able to handle the Light Bringers. The darkness orders its minions to attack two fold from now on.

If the event card deck is exhausted reshuffle it and draw 2 event cards at end of the round from now on.

Enemies:

Treasure cards:

If the Treasure card Drawn for an enemy is an item Draw another card. Give both the cards to the said enemy. If the second item drawn cannot be used by the enemy either because both of the item drawn are either not their type of weapon or are consumables or an item they will get the priority to use one of the Item/consumable.(players decide) If the item is a consumable then they can consume it when they are activated in the enemy turn not in counter attack.

Example 1: Orc enforcers draw a healing potion > Draw another card for them. The second item drawn is a bow which as we know they can't use. In this situation now they have the ability to use the potion when they are low on health when they are activated in the enemy turn. They can consume at the start of their activation or at the end. it cost them no action to use it. After using discard the potion.

Example 2: Orc enforcers draw a potion > Draw another card for them. The second item Drawn is Kings crown.( -1 def for enemy on Bam)
In this case they will use the crown as an item.

Example 3: Orc enforcers draw a item or consumable > Draw another card. the second item is a short sword. They will start using the sword and not use the item/consumable.

This compensates for the less chest spawning when opening doors in lower player count. As you will get more item by fighting monsters plus we give the monsters a good chance to have better gear.

Range Enemies
If the range enemy gets to attack with out moving they get to move 1 zone after the attack. This move after the attack is always away from the enemy.
This may make the enemy hide from sight after shooting. or get the magic caster out of range from their 1-2 range.
If they cannot shoot at the Heroes when they activate they will use the normal rules.

This house rule Makes the range units more of a threat as they are more sneaky and become a big threat on the board because its harder for the melee heroes to get to them.

Mob Rules
For every 2 minions the boss adds +1 hit or +1 shield to the attack or defence roll. to the max of +2
If boss is killed the mob breaks and looses this Perk.

We felt that the mobs didnt feel very moby. The mob is most numerous and organized of the darkness army and this house rule makes them so. Due to this rule the more number they have the more threatening they are. And now using stun is more effective vs a mob. along with loosing the drawn treasure they loose the mob Perk too.

Agent of Darkness
the Agent is an Elite and most Experienced of the Darkness Army Units. They have the ability to use any weapon even if it does not match the combat die represented on the Agent card.

Agents we felt died too easily plus it didn't make sense that they would just walk towards you when they should be trying to run the other direction and call as many enemies in the dungeon as possible. With our House Ranged Rules the agent will start moving away form Heroes if they get a magic or ranged weapon. They wont be very effective with the range weapon but they will be on the board for longer which makes them a bigger threat.

Roaming Monster
They are the most Ferocious of the Darkness Army units. Hence they get the following rule for activation:
Attack > Move > Attack > Move > Attack.

This allows the Roaming monster to still attack you if you are 2 zone away from them at the beginning of their activation. Bringing them to par with other unit types

We have tried and tested these Rules in Numerous games and so far the enemy don't become too powerful. These house rules brings the game to the point where majority of the time heroes wont be at full health and you might face a death or two or even a loss. But the game still remains at vanilla pace and easy to play. It gives enemies more flavour plus gives you opportunity to come up with better strategies as a group.

Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Thank you.

Link BGG

Abe79

Iniziato
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Here are the House rules we use for our Normal mode games.

We felt that the problem is not that we get over powered very quickly but rather the enemy not being too much of a threat. So we did not alter with any rules concerning the Heroes but rather some game mechanics.

We didn't want to over complicate the game either hence we went for the easy to remember and not very complicated alterations. Neither did we want to implement rules that would increase the play time or slow down the game.

For reference we went thru the Forums for other house rules and read the old WIP rules from the kick-starter for inspiration.

So with out Further udo here are the Rules.

DOOR Cards
For 1-2 players: - 2 Chest per zone. You can not go below 1 chest in a zone.(from now on i will notify this as min: 1)
For 3-4 Players: - 1 Chest per zone. Min: 1 per zone
For 5-6 Players: The door card is read as normal.

Event Card Deck
The Darkness is angry with it minions for not able to handle the Light Bringers. The darkness orders its minions to attack two fold from now on.

If the event card deck is exhausted reshuffle it and draw 2 event cards at end of the round from now on.

Enemies:

Treasure cards:

If the Treasure card Drawn for an enemy is an item Draw another card. Give both the cards to the said enemy. If the second item drawn cannot be used by the enemy either because both of the item drawn are either not their type of weapon or are consumables or an item they will get the priority to use one of the Item/consumable.(players decide) If the item is a consumable then they can consume it when they are activated in the enemy turn not in counter attack.

Example 1: Orc enforcers draw a healing potion > Draw another card for them. The second item drawn is a bow which as we know they can't use. In this situation now they have the ability to use the potion when they are low on health when they are activated in the enemy turn. They can consume at the start of their activation or at the end. it cost them no action to use it. After using discard the potion.

Example 2: Orc enforcers draw a potion > Draw another card for them. The second item Drawn is Kings crown.( -1 def for enemy on Bam)
In this case they will use the crown as an item.

Example 3: Orc enforcers draw a item or consumable > Draw another card. the second item is a short sword. They will start using the sword and not use the item/consumable.

This compensates for the less chest spawning when opening doors in lower player count. As you will get more item by fighting monsters plus we give the monsters a good chance to have better gear.

Range Enemies
If the range enemy gets to attack with out moving they get to move 1 zone after the attack. This move after the attack is always away from the enemy.
This may make the enemy hide from sight after shooting. or get the magic caster out of range from their 1-2 range.
If they cannot shoot at the Heroes when they activate they will use the normal rules.

This house rule Makes the range units more of a threat as they are more sneaky and become a big threat on the board because its harder for the melee heroes to get to them.

Mob Rules
For every 2 minions the boss adds +1 hit or +1 shield to the attack or defence roll. to the max of +2
If boss is killed the mob breaks and looses this Perk.

We felt that the mobs didnt feel very moby. The mob is most numerous and organized of the darkness army and this house rule makes them so. Due to this rule the more number they have the more threatening they are. And now using stun is more effective vs a mob. along with loosing the drawn treasure they loose the mob Perk too.

Agent of Darkness
the Agent is an Elite and most Experienced of the Darkness Army Units. They have the ability to use any weapon even if it does not match the combat die represented on the Agent card.

Agents we felt died too easily plus it didn't make sense that they would just walk towards you when they should be trying to run the other direction and call as many enemies in the dungeon as possible. With our House Ranged Rules the agent will start moving away form Heroes if they get a magic or ranged weapon. They wont be very effective with the range weapon but they will be on the board for longer which makes them a bigger threat.

Roaming Monster
They are the most Ferocious of the Darkness Army units. Hence they get the following rule for activation:
Attack > Move > Attack > Move > Attack.

This allows the Roaming monster to still attack you if you are 2 zone away from them at the beginning of their activation. Bringing them to par with other unit types

We have tried and tested these Rules in Numerous games and so far the enemy don't become too powerful. These house rules brings the game to the point where majority of the time heroes wont be at full health and you might face a death or two or even a loss. But the game still remains at vanilla pace and easy to play. It gives enemies more flavour plus gives you opportunity to come up with better strategies as a group.

Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Thank you.

Link BGG
Ti ringrazio! ;)

Jafar

Goblin
Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Grey Gnomes Games
Bus
LEGO
The Great Zimbabwe
Vanuatu
The King is Dead
El Grande
Tolkien
Philip K. Dick
Chaos nel Vecchio Mondo
HeroQuest
Magic the Gathering
Ma tra Massive Darkness e i vari Zombicide a tema "fantasy" (Green horde e Black plague) quale risulta migliore in termini di bilanciamento e rigiocabilità per le partite "one shot"?

Devis87

Novizio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io sto giocando molto a massive darkness con quasi tutte le espansioni e le house rule pubblicate qui e mi diverto un sacco!!!

LordBalod

Onnisciente
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Super Fantasy !

Alto Basso