FUTURO World Order

Einar

Grande Saggio
Iperattivo! Osservatore Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
I love Radio Goblin!
Harry Potter
Stephen King
Alien
Carcosa
Risiko
Cthulhu for President
H.P. Lovecraft
Fallout
Gioconauta
In poppa magna!
Evangelion
Chip Theory Games
Grey Gnomes Games
The Goblin Show
I love Fedellow
Arkham Horror LCG
Arkham Horror
Agzaroth sorpreso
This War of Mine
Regicide
Oathsworn
Io gioco American
Dunwich Buyers Club
Utente Bgg
Olaf84

world-order (1).jpg

Nuovo progetto dai creatori di Hegemony,questa volta ci si sposta dalle classi sociali alla politica mondiale simulando le relazioni internazionali tra le più grandi potenze mondiali..

The year is 2010, and the world is drastically changing. While the once-unrivaled influence of the United States is beginning to wane, other major powers are eagerly stepping onto the stage, ready to claim their piece of the geopolitical pie. In the East, Beijing is rising to become a global powerhouse. Simultaneously, Moscow is entangled in an intricate chess game with Washington, ready to counter its every move. And amidst these tumultuous waters, the European Union is trying to carve out its identity and role in the international stage.
The world is undergoing a drastic shift, while power is being redistributed on a global scale — but who will take the lead in this rapidly changing world order?
The board game World Order simulates modern international relations, with players taking control of one of the four dominant global powers of the 2010s: the United States of America, the People's Republic of China, the Russian Federation, and the European Union. Utilize your diplomatic power, economic strength, and military might to expand your influence across the globe. Form regional alliances, entice other nations through clever economic dependencies, or become the military juggernaut no one dares to mess with.
World Order blends academic theories with thrilling gameplay, creating a never-before-seen experience of international relations! Join the fight and show the other powers that a new era is dawning!

matteonarde

Grande Saggio
Osservatore Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! Sei uno stalker! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io gioco American
Rage
Tableflip
Focus on BoardGames
In poppa magna!
Tigris & Euphrates
Wir Sind Das Volk!
Fujiko Mine
Io gioco Classico
I Love Pizza
Io sono un Goblin
I love Radio Goblin!
Specie Dominanti
I Love Birra
I love Magnifico!
Io gioco German
Utente Bgg
matteonarde

world-order (1).jpg

Nuovo progetto dai creatori di Hegemony,questa volta ci si sposta dalle classi sociali alla politica mondiale simulando le relazioni internazionali tra le più grandi potenze mondiali..

The year is 2010, and the world is drastically changing. While the once-unrivaled influence of the United States is beginning to wane, other major powers are eagerly stepping onto the stage, ready to claim their piece of the geopolitical pie. In the East, Beijing is rising to become a global powerhouse. Simultaneously, Moscow is entangled in an intricate chess game with Washington, ready to counter its every move. And amidst these tumultuous waters, the European Union is trying to carve out its identity and role in the international stage.
The world is undergoing a drastic shift, while power is being redistributed on a global scale — but who will take the lead in this rapidly changing world order?
The board game World Order simulates modern international relations, with players taking control of one of the four dominant global powers of the 2010s: the United States of America, the People's Republic of China, the Russian Federation, and the European Union. Utilize your diplomatic power, economic strength, and military might to expand your influence across the globe. Form regional alliances, entice other nations through clever economic dependencies, or become the military juggernaut no one dares to mess with.
World Order blends academic theories with thrilling gameplay, creating a never-before-seen experience of international relations! Join the fight and show the other powers that a new era is dawning!
...amvedi 🤔
Ghenoooos! :alesisi:

enavico

Illuminato
Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! Perfetto come un diamante! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
boardgamegeek.com
Goblons
Avalon
The Great Zimbabwe
Bus
Modern Art
Philip K. Dick
Twilight Imperium
Io gioco col Giallo!
El Grande
Vanuatu
Ritorno al Futuro
Cylon
Gloomhaven
Decrypto
Tramways
Brass Lancashire
Alta Tensione
Caylus
Il Trono di Spade
Imperial Steam
Splotter Spellen
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Maria
Spirit Island
Nemesis
Utente Bgg
enavico
Board Game Arena
enavico
Yucata
enavico

world-order (1).jpg

Dato il tema, mi sa che questo sarà un potenziale insta-pledge per me.
Curiosissimo di scoprire qualcosa di più in merito (se non ho capito male la campagna dovrebbe partire entro metà anno).

Thegoodson

Goblin
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Chissà se anche questo sarà un asimmetrico. Visto il tema può essere che si, può essere che no, dipende come vorranno trattarlo…

enavico

Illuminato
Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! Perfetto come un diamante! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
boardgamegeek.com
Goblons
Avalon
The Great Zimbabwe
Bus
Modern Art
Philip K. Dick
Twilight Imperium
Io gioco col Giallo!
El Grande
Vanuatu
Ritorno al Futuro
Cylon
Gloomhaven
Decrypto
Tramways
Brass Lancashire
Alta Tensione
Caylus
Il Trono di Spade
Imperial Steam
Splotter Spellen
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Maria
Spirit Island
Nemesis
Utente Bgg
enavico
Board Game Arena
enavico
Yucata
enavico
Chissà se anche questo sarà un asimmetrico. Visto il tema può essere che si, può essere che no, dipende come vorranno trattarlo…
Pare di sì, ma non ai livelli di Hegemony, mi pareva di aver letto.

Ahab

Esperto
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
GMT Games
Black Orchestra
Utente Bgg
AhabXXX
Dato il tema, mi sa che questo sarà un potenziale insta-pledge per me.
Curiosissimo di scoprire qualcosa di più in merito (se non ho capito male la campagna dovrebbe partire entro metà anno).
Bravo: pledgialo tu, che altrimenti ci casco dentro pure io! :p

Thegoodson

Goblin
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Rivelato su BGG l'artwork del tabellone
0.jpg
Data il completo anonimato del tabellone, immagino gran parte della ciccia (di artwork e di gioco) starà nelle carte , come in Hegemony peraltro

bibea

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Hegemony mi colpì subito e nonostante sia molto allergico alla formula Kickstarter l'ho pldegiato. Ora questo promette bene, vediamo come si evolve la cosa...

Alto Basso