IN CORSO The Hunt (scadenza 03/04)

GThreepwood

Veterano
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
gthreepwood
Impressioni su questo gioco per 2 di Mattias Cramer (Watergate, Glen More)?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/376223/hunt/credits
https://gamefound.com/projects/saltandpepper/the-hunt?ref=bgggamepage

The Hunt is an asymmetric duel in which one player assumes the leadership of the British Royal Navy, while the other player represents the German Kriegsmarine. Each player has their own deck of cards. In order for the German side to win, it must stay hidden from the British while sinking five cargo ships. The British player must hunt down and fight the Admiral Graf Spee in a final naval battle, in which case the side that ends up with less damage wins.

Will the Royal Navy be able to take advantage of its numerical superiority, or will the Kriegsmarine be the ones who with their cunning and refined strategy manage to overthrow their rival?

Albresk

Novizio
1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Scythe
Twilight Struggle
Evangelion
Black Orchestra
Tolkien
Board Game Arena
Albresk
Arrivato l'altroieri, ora è da capire quando potrò intavolarlo - spero già la settimana prossima!
Qualcuno magari ha già avuto modo di giocarlo?

mistake89

Onnisciente
Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Food Chain Magnate
Mage Knight
Wir Sind Das Volk!
Root
Beyond the Sun
Tramways
Barrage
Splotter Spellen
Puerto Rico
Brass Lancashire
Antiquity
Agricola
Through the Ages
Terra Mystica
The Great Zimbabwe
Non ancora, ma mi incuriosisce molto.
Se hai giocato anche a Watergate, mi racconteresti se le sensazioni al tavolo lo ricordano?

Inviato dal mio M2003J15SC utilizzando Tapatalk

Alto Basso