Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot

Stef

Grande Goblin
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
paradroide.wordpress.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
castef
Il nuovo gioco dall'autore di 51th State e Imperial Settlers/Coloni Imperiali.

Il tema è piratesco, non si conoscono le regole e gli artwork sembrano adorabili.

Inoltre, contiene 38 dadi custom e navi che vanno letteralmente assemblate durante la partita, aggiungendo i potenziamenti.

Per 2-5 giocatori.

Curiosissimo di provarlo.

Descrizione da Boardgamegeek:
"Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot takes the fun of rolling dice and combines it with a rich scenario deck to make each game play differently. Each round, the players battle it out with merchant vessels and other ships, trying to grab as much loot as possible. One player takes dice from all the players, rattles them in their hand, then tosses them into the game box to resolve the battle. Where your dice land in the box, in addition to the symbols rolled, determines the results of the battle, then players claim their loot. Players may now return to port to upgrade their ship, hire new crew, or give their goods to the Pirate King for his favor.

When upgrading their ship, players use physical pieces to assemble their vessel, making each ship look different. In the box are dozens of punchboard pieces to customize your ship. In addition to common items and crew members, there will be unique item upgrades and crew that can make your ship stand out among the crowd!

At the end of the game, the player who earned the most favor from the Pirate King wins!"

Lleyenor

Grande Goblin
Love Love Love! Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Rhapsody of Fire
In poppa magna!
Fujiko Mine
Non sono un Cylon
Scimmia onnipresente
HeroQuest
Dungeons & Dragons
Call of Cthulhu
Doom
Blood Rage
H.P. Lovecraft