FUTURO Mosaic: a story of civilization

Agzaroth

Black Metal Goblin
c
Moderatore
Editor
Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Gears of War
Race Formula 90
Tolkien
Conan
Oathsworn
Primal: The Awakening
Black Rose Wars
Ankh
Spirit Island
Regicide
Nemesis
Antiquity
Alta Tensione
Bus
Il Trono di Spade
El Grande
Puerto Rico
Splotter Spellen
Gloomhaven
I love Magnifico!
Io gioco col Nero!
The Great Zimbabwe
The Goblin Show
Cylon
I love Radio Goblin!
Utente Bgg
Agzaroth

Glenn Drover (Age of Empires/Discovery e Sid Meier's Civilization).
Torna con un civ che dura entro le due ore e si promette però di abbracciare tutti gli aspetti della civilizzazione, dalla tecnologia all'espansione su mappa, commercio, tasse, meraviglie.

Ad Aprile su Kickstarter.

Incuriosito, anche se il titolo mi ricorda pericolosamente Tapestry.

Mosaic: A Story of Civilization is a Civilization-Building game from Glenn Drover, designer of Age of Empires III, Railways of the World, Sid Meier’s Civilization: The Boardgame, and Raccoon Tycoon.

Mosaic is an action selection game. On your turn, you will perform one of seven actions:
Learn a New Technology (select a card from the Technology Offer)
Found a New City or Town, or Build a Project (select a card from the Build Offer and pay the cost in stone, ideas, and population)
Build a Wonder (select one of the available Wonder Tiles and pay Stone and Food)
Recruit or Move Military Units (pay money and add Military Units or move those that you already have)
Increase your civilization’s Population (select a card from the Population Growth offer and pay food)
Produce Key Currencies used to purchase everything in the game (Produce one of: Food, Stone, or Ideas by adding your Population to your bonus in that currency type)
Trade or Tax to raise Money, which is the Universal Currency (select a card from the Trade/ Tax offer)
All Technologies and Projects give your Civilization unique abilities, as well as symbols that represent the increase in one of the 9 Components of Civilization:
Science – All learning
Economy
Food Production
Population/ Health
Building
Culture
Government
Military/ Empire
Urbanization
Acquiring these Components is important in creating the unique mosaic of your civilization. They are used as prerequisites for many new technologies, as well as for scoring. Also, by pursuing specialization in one or more Civilization Components, you may be able to claim a ‘Golden Age’ of that type.

As the game goes on and your Civilization grows, scoring cards are eventually revealed from the four decks. Each time a scoring card is revealed, your Civilization will score for each region that you dominate with your cities and military units.
After the third scoring card is revealed, there is one final turn and the game ends. You will then score for your cities and towns, your wonders, projects, and golden ages, and for all of your cards that score for your unique Civilization Components.

Qui l'autore risponde già a qualche domanda:

Ultima modifica:

Capricornus

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Ogni volta che si parla di civilizzazione dritto le antenne anche se il più delle volte rimango deluso. Ho sia tapestry che age of empire 3 ( in ita ) e mi piacciono molto entrambi. Sono curioso e grazie per aver riportato la notizia.

Inviato dal mio SM-A715F utilizzando Tapatalk

AkioSix

Onnisciente
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Dal nome più che Tapestry mi viene subito da accostare Patchistory ?

Gatsu976

Goblin
15 anni con i goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Vicino Firenze, paesino centro del mondo.
Goblons
Board Game Arena
Gatsu976
O vediamo se salta fuori un gioco interessante.
Seguo...

Inviato dal mio moto g 5G plus utilizzando Tapatalk

pete100

Grande Goblin
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Mosaic: A Story of Civilization is a Civilization-Building game from Glenn Drover, designer of Sid Meier’s Civilization: The Boardgame,
Qui però chi ha creato la descrizione su BGG ha fatto un errore, l'autore è un altro

• Haha
Reazioni: Gil

nand

Grande Goblin
Editor
20 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.nand.it
Goblons
Utente Bgg
n_and
Sid Meier’s Civilization: The Boardgame è di Kevin Wilson; Dover è il designer di Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery, piuttosto che della sua re-implementazione Empires: Age of Discovery.
Ma Glenn Drover è anche l'autore del Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame della Eagle Games uscito nel 2002 (otto anni prima del gioco quasi omonimo della FFG).

kopalecor

Goblin Hacan
Moderatore
Editor
10 anni con i Goblins!
Goblons
Age of Steam
Odio Traico
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Tramways
Twilight Imperium
Ma Glenn Drover è anche l'autore del Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame della Eagle Games uscito nel 2002 (otto anni prima del gioco quasi omonimo della FFG).
Ah, vedi quanto sono ignorante! Grazie della precisazione!

AkioSix

Onnisciente
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Nn so bene se sia ufficiale, ma da una pagina FB ho letto che la campagna KS partirà nel 2022, ce la si può prendere ancora comoda ?

madagelo

Saggio
Goblons
Su bgg riporta la data del 13 aprile 2021

madagelo

Saggio
Goblons
Può essere! Comunque l'idea di base mi ispira, non vedo l'ora di saperne di più!

Gatsu976

Goblin
15 anni con i goblins! Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Vicino Firenze, paesino centro del mondo.
Goblons
Board Game Arena
Gatsu976
Ma per chi nn ha facebook quali notizie abbiamo?!?

Ci sono informazioni sulle meccaniche?!?
Tabellone modulare?!? Carte che roba l'è?!?
I che si sa?!?
Foto?!?

Inviato dal mio moto g 5G plus utilizzando Tapatalk

stizza22

Esperto
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
A livello grafico mi da il vomito

Agzaroth

Black Metal Goblin
c
Moderatore
Editor
Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Gears of War
Race Formula 90
Tolkien
Conan
Oathsworn
Primal: The Awakening
Black Rose Wars
Ankh
Spirit Island
Regicide
Nemesis
Antiquity
Alta Tensione
Bus
Il Trono di Spade
El Grande
Puerto Rico
Splotter Spellen
Gloomhaven
I love Magnifico!
Io gioco col Nero!
The Great Zimbabwe
The Goblin Show
Cylon
I love Radio Goblin!
Utente Bgg
Agzaroth
We are very excited to start sharing game design details for Mosaic: A Story of Civilization. In this first entry, I thought that it would make sense to start with the overview of the game. That will give me the context to start talking about the design.

In Mosaic, you guide an ancient civilization from its founding. Your decisions will determine whether it will thrive and be remembered as the greatest civilization in history, or falter and be lost to the sands of time.

Decisions are the key concept in the design: During the game, you will make a series of decisions; some at the beginning of the game, and then one per turn.
Which Leader will guide you? Which technologies and advantages will your civilization start with? Where will you found your starting city? Will you focus on expansion or productivity? Will your people be great builders or great thinkers? Will you build soaring wonders or trade networks? Will you found new cities and towns, or recruit powerful armies to create an empire? Will your people praise you during a golden age, or curse you for your oppressive taxes?
Each decision that you make is another shining stone in your civilization’s unique mosaic.

GAMEPLAY AND MECHANICS
Mosaic is an action selection game. On your turn, you will perform one of seven actions:
• Learn a New Technology (select a card from the Technology Offer)
• Found a New City or Town, or Build a Project (select a card from the Build Offer and pay the cost in stone, ideas, and/ or population)
• Construct a Wonder (select one of the available Wonder Tiles and pay Stone and Food)
• Recruit or Move Military Units (pay money and add Military Units or move those that you already have)
• Increase your civilization’s Population (select a card from the Population Growth offer and pay food)
• Produce Key Currencies used to purchase everything in the game (Produce one of: Food, Stone, or Ideas by adding your Population to your production bonus of that currency type)
• Levy Tariffs or Tax your People to raise Money, which is the Universal Currency (select a card from the Trade/ Tax offer)

All Technologies and Projects give your Civilization unique abilities, as well as symbols that represent the increase in one of the 9 Components of Civilization:
• Science
• Economy
• Food Production
• Population/ Health
• Building
• Culture
• Government
• Military/ Empire
• Urbanization
Acquiring these Components is important in creating the unique mosaic of your civilization. They are used as prerequisites for many new technologies, as well as for scoring. Also, by pursuing specialization in one or more Civilization Components, you may be able to claim a ‘Golden Age’ of that type.
As the game goes on and your Civilization grows, Empire scoring cards are eventually revealed from the four decks. Each time an Empire scoring card is revealed, your civilization will score for each region that you dominate with your cities and military units.
After the third Empire scoring card is revealed, there is one final turn and the game ends. You will then score for your cities and towns, your wonders, projects, and golden ages, and for all of your cards that score for your unique Civilization Components.

Your success will depend on how efficiently and well you balance your immediate needs (resource and Tax collection, opportunities to acquire technologies, or build a project or a city), your long-term development (Population growth and engine-building), and your scoring (Empire expansion, Civilization Achievements, Golden Ages, Projects, Wonders, and Scoring Technologies). All of these are driven by a series of decisions that you make; each one a critical piece of your Civilization's Mosaic.

Thegoodson

Goblin
Goblons
Quindi copre solo l’eta antica, tipo Clash of cultures? :(

Peppolone_04

Iniziato
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Avventure nella Terra di Mezzo
Root
Runewars
Twilight Imperium
I Love Pizza
Tolkien
I Love Birra
Io gioco col Rosso!
I love Kickstarter
Alto Basso