[GS / KS spedito] Lisboa

monty_ratarsed

Grande Saggio
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.facebook.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
monty_ratarsed
Board Game Arena
monty ratarsed
Yucata
monty_ratarsed
Re: [GS / KS In corso] Lisboa

GrandeMu":2rnsoriz ha scritto:
monty_ratarsed":2rnsoriz ha scritto:
che vuol dire le copie dai Retailers..

eh scusate se è poco, ma la voglio con tutte le migliorie previste ^^

In pratica, le copie che sarebbero dovuto andare alla normale distribuzione dei negozi americani verranno destinate ai backer europei. @mikequo puoi confermare? :grin:

si si avevo inteso anche io... ma vorrei la copia con tutte le migliorie, non quella semplice.
Ci sono notevoli differenze di materiali

GrandeMu

Illuminato
Editor
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins!
Goblons

Io non ricordo (ma potrei sbagliarmi) materiali "KS Exclusive" nella campagna di Lisboa, quindi credo che le copie retail siano quelle KS col prezzo maggiorato.

Sbaglio? :pippotto:

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

mikequo

Illuminato
20 anni con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons

Siamo in attesa di notizie certe. Ancora non si capisce cosa è andato in fumo e cosa no. Occorre attendere qualche giorno.

emaema

Veterano
1 anno con i Goblins! Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.boardgamegeek.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Kalelema
Board Game Arena
Kalele

GrandeMu":1qugd2d6 ha scritto:
Io non ricordo (ma potrei sbagliarmi) materiali "KS Exclusive" nella campagna di Lisboa, quindi credo che le copie retail siano quelle KS col prezzo maggiorato.

Mi sa anche a me...volevo scriverlo ma anch'io non ero sicuro ed ho desistito ;)

monty_ratarsed

Grande Saggio
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.facebook.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
monty_ratarsed
Board Game Arena
monty ratarsed
Yucata
monty_ratarsed

GrandeMu":h31ajib9 ha scritto:

confermo

comunque vediamo se riesco ad ottenere notizie in merito

GrandeMu

Illuminato
Editor
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins!
Goblons

Eagle sta confermando spedizioni europee a store tipo Philibert: ci sono novità per noi?

monty_ratarsed

Grande Saggio
Sito Web
www.facebook.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
monty_ratarsed
Board Game Arena
monty ratarsed
Yucata
monty_ratarsed

GrandeMu":15ersq18 ha scritto:
Eagle sta confermando spedizioni europee a store tipo Philibert: ci sono novità per noi?

penso sia ok allora anche per noi :sava73:

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Spendaccione! Perfetto come un diamante! Iperattivo! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.google.com
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Lisboa
Terraforming Mars
Le Havre
Azul
Io gioco col Rosso!
Black Rose Wars
Commands & Colors Ancients
Agricola
Utente Bgg
Naftalino
Board Game Arena
---
Yucata
---

Dalla Eagle Gryphoon Games (in grassetto le parti che si riferiscono ai backers europei), dobbiamo aspettare tra 5 e 7 settimane per avere le nostre copie:
"Here is the Update I just posted on the Lisboa Kickstarter to all Backers:
Dear backers -- I know that many of you have expressed concern about the factory fire in China and the fate of the Lisboa game copies involved. To put things in priority order, I wanted to first make it clear that there were no personal injuries involved. This fire was in the warehouse in China owned by our printing company there. The games had only just arrived there and were waiting for consolidation onto a container which was to leave Hong Kong this past week bound for the EU. It looks like the cost of the games (about 3000 Lisboa games were completely destroyed in the fire) will be covered by the insurance carried by our printing factory, so the issue is one of lost time but not one of personal injury or lost money.
In the meantime, we had shipped the US-bound container out three weeks before and it arrived in the US just last week--in fact, I think it was the day after we heard about the fire. So our warehouse folks in Kentucky have been working overtime in the past week to get out the Lisboa games to US and Canadian (sent out to BoardGameBliss a few days ago) Kickstarter Backers. Virtually all those KS-Backed games have now been sent out, a few remain to be sent out early next week.
Regardless of what rumors are out there to the contrary, so far only KS Backers have been sent their games, not retailers or distributors. The only exception would be the few retailers who have backed the game via Kickstarter and i do not have a list of them but we are not talking about that many games or retailers and they paid their money in advance just like the individual KS backers did.
The next priority for us is to send the EU backers their games from the US to the EU. Fortunately it looks like there will be enough "left over" that we can send the full quantities backed by all EU individual backers and the retailers who supported us (greatly) for the KS campaign as well. Our plan is that by one week from today (Friday, August 11) all the Lisboa games ordered for the EU will be on their way to Philibert (for France and Belgium); Happy Shops (for Germany, Austria, and others); Boosterbox (for the NL, Scandinavia and others); EGD (for Spain and Portugal); Giochix (for Italy); Hobbity (for Poland); BoardGameGuru (for the UK and others); etc. If I have skipped anyone, sorry but ALL of the games we need for the EU are coming from the US to the EU next week.
Once they arrive in the EU, each of the above retailers and distributors will be sending out these Lisboa games to the individual EU backers in the various countries involved. If there are some copies left in the EU after these are all shipped out to the KS backers, then they will likely be retained at the Boosterbox warehouse in the NL to be sold at the Essen fair in October. We expect that there will be some left over, though perhaps not that many, to be sold at Essen.
After these EU copies are all sent out by the end of next week, then we will fill retailer and pre-orders in the US. I don't expect that there will be many copies left over after all these orders are filled, so most of the copies that will eventually be sold to retailers in the US and otherwise will not be available until the reprinting of the fire-lost games -- and we hope to have those in the US prior to December if possible (not knowable yet).
I think we have previously mentioned that Lisboa has arrived in Australia and KS backers should soon be getting their copies sent from Aetherworks in Sydney. Canadian backers will soon start to see theirs arriving from Board Game Bliss. And Asian Backers in general should be seeing their copies arrive soon (if not already) as well.
We got lucky with those EU copies because we had just enough in the US, so at least we should be able to get ALL KS backers around the world their games within the next 30-45 days!
It took, and it continues to take, pretty much all the manpower we have as a small company to get this situation handled, and we are working very hard at it still, so please be patient with us as this continued shipping takes place. It is still probably best if you wait another two weeks (everyone but those in the EU) and do not contact us until Monday, August 21 if you have not received your game(s) in the US, Canada, Asia, Australia, Mexico. And it would be the best idea if you then write a Comment here or send it to customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com and Ruth, or Brandon, or someone in Customer Service will give you prompt attention after that date.
As to the EU, in virtually all cases, you will be getting your Lisboa game(s) from the partners I mentioned above in each of the countries mentioned above. I would guess that between our shipping next week, then 2-3 weeks on the "pond", then Customs clearance, then internal EU shipping to the partners, then them sending out the individual games, that we are talking 5 weeks minimally and maybe 7 weeks at the most before you get your games -- but that is only a guess at the present. At any rate, rest assured that we are working on it and don't start contacting our partners any sooner than 4-5 weeks from now please.
This is about all I can tell you at the present, and again, many thanks for the concerns you have expressed to us and for your patience as we get this sorted (and shipped) out.
Rick Soued, for Eagle-Gryphon Games"

crodarossa

Novizio
First reaction SHOCK! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
crodarossa

Segnalo a [tag]GrandeMu[/tag] che il titolo della discussione potrebbe essere aggiornato in [KS CHIUSO]Lisboa, o [KS in spedizione]Lisboa viste le ultime notizie ;)

computerman

Saggio
Editor
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io gioco German
Io gioco col Blu!
Ho fatto parte della Visibility
Morgana & Me

O anche KS in fiamme :asd:

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Spendaccione! Perfetto come un diamante! Iperattivo! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.google.com
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Lisboa
Terraforming Mars
Le Havre
Azul
Io gioco col Rosso!
Black Rose Wars
Agricola
Utente Bgg
Naftalino
Board Game Arena
---
Yucata
---
Ho ricevuto l'email da Giochix che Lisboa è stato spedito! Lo riceverò domani o dopodomani (salvo ritardi)

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Sito Web
www.google.com
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Lisboa
Terraforming Mars
Le Havre
Azul
Io gioco col Rosso!
Black Rose Wars
Agricola
Utente Bgg
Naftalino
Board Game Arena
---
Yucata
---
Risulta consegnato stamattina in ufficio! Ma oggi sono in ferie, domattina avrò una bella sorpresa (anzi due, perché dovrebbe essere arrivato anche Paths of Glory).

Boiler

Goblin
z
1 anno con i Goblins! Necroposting Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
boiler7
Board Game Arena
boiler7
Yucata
boiler7
Arrivato :metal:

Però ho solamente un player aid tradotto in italiano :pippotto:

monty_ratarsed

Grande Saggio
Sito Web
www.facebook.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
monty_ratarsed
Board Game Arena
monty ratarsed
Yucata
monty_ratarsed
Boiler":1yt63xi6 ha scritto:
Arrivato :metal:

Però ho solamente un player aid tradotto in italiano :pippotto:

mi sa tutti umbe :pippotto:

superbofy

Gran Maestro
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Pare ci sia stato un errore nelle prime spedizioni, stanno mandando gli altri tre a tutti!

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Sito Web
www.google.com
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Lisboa
Terraforming Mars
Le Havre
Azul
Io gioco col Rosso!
Black Rose Wars
Agricola
Utente Bgg
Naftalino
Board Game Arena
---
Yucata
---

Come potete vedere, confermo un unico player aid. Grazie Superbofy per la notizia della spedizione integrativa

Boiler

Goblin
z
1 anno con i Goblins! Necroposting Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
boiler7
Board Game Arena
boiler7
Yucata
boiler7
Situazione attuale

monty_ratarsed

Grande Saggio
Sito Web
www.facebook.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
monty_ratarsed
Board Game Arena
monty ratarsed
Yucata
monty_ratarsed
Naftalino":1zcr5t6h ha scritto:

Come potete vedere, confermo un unico player aid. Grazie Superbofy per la notizia della spedizione integrativa

perchè hai due pacchi di monete??ne cedi uno? :ninja:

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Sito Web
www.google.com
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Lisboa
Terraforming Mars
Le Havre
Azul
Io gioco col Rosso!
Black Rose Wars
Agricola
Utente Bgg
Naftalino
Board Game Arena
---
Yucata
---
monty_ratarsed":9o7houq3 ha scritto:
perchè hai due pacchi di monete??ne cedi uno? :ninja:
Ho due pacchi di monete perché ne ho comprati due durante la campagna... mi spiace ma non li vendo :nono:

Alto Basso