FUTURO Biohazard: Raging Outbreak [Gamefound]

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Commands & Colors Ancients
Agricola
Per 1-4 giocatori, "BIOHAZARD” is an easy-to-learn but hard-to-master fast paced strategy game with a interesting mix of mechanics. In a dystopic not-so-distant future, the world is rapidly getting infected by a extremely contagious biological pathogen, and players have been assigned different areas that you must be protected.
Progetto che torna su Gamefound dopo essere stato sospeso da Kickstarter ancorché funded, per violazione delle regole. In fondo riporto l'ultimo update con le spiegazioni del creatore del gioco
Gamefound https://gamefound.com/en/projects/toribio-boardgames/biohazard?ref=explore
Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/toribioboardgames/pandemia-raging-outbreak/faqs?ref=discovery_location
Bgg https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/397382/biohazard
1720455906034.png 1720455930113.png 1720456002751.png
Dear Backers,
I’m writing this lines to you to express how I feel.
Since the very beginning, we’ve tried to be a flagship of honesty and transparency. You guys deserve nothing but the truth even when the truth is not that pretty. And I think it is important for you to know how I feel right now. At least it is important to me.
Two days ago we received a notification from Kickstarter stating that, despite the fact that “BIOHAZARD” had already surpassed the funding milestone, our campaign might be cancelled due to an infringement of the “creators’ rules”. During the last 48 hours, we’ve tried to set things straight with Kickstarter, providing enough evidence that, in fact, we had followed the rules, and therefore, there had been no infringement at all for a start. However, to this minute, we have not received any communication back from Kickstarter whatsoever. So at this point, we don’t even know whether in a few hours our campaign will still be live or whether it will be unilaterally cancelled. I don’t think I have to tell you how I’m feeling right now, after all these years, all the hard-work, all the time, all the money and resources that I have personally invested in this project...
Again, I’m just a regular guy, with an 8:00 to 17:00 regular job, an a not-so-regular passion for Board Games. During the past four years I have dedicated my body and soul to this project to the fullest. I’ve invested more than 2000 hours on “BIOHAZARD” . It's frightening even to say it, but 2000 hours is the equivalent of two years of 4 hours overtime work, Monday to Friday, week after week.
On 2020 I had an "eureka" moment when I came up with the idea for “BIOHAZARD”, yes, but that was the easy part… After that I had to craft and test the rules, design all the components, produce our first prototypes and travel to game-fairs and conventions to test them. I had to contact dozens of manufacturing companies in order to secure manufacturing lead-times, sustainable means for production, and of course, the quality of the final product... Then it came the marketing campaign and I even taught myself 3D-modelling from scratch to create and animate the trailer for the campaign. I didn’t even know that Blender (the free 3D modelling software I used) existed, but I learnt how to use it just to be able to give you the quality trailer I couldn’t afford but that I had envisioned for our game.
And make no mistake, all the above I did it with a smile. It was my decision to co-found “Toribio Boardgames” and I would take that decision every time again and again. My dream was (and still is) to bring “BIOHAZARD” to life, and I am committed to that dream.
But I would be lying to you if I didn’t admit that since the last couple of days that positive energy is completely gone; instead I feel mauled, beaten, helpless… And why not, disappointed. Having dedicated my body and soul to this project for the past four years, to see it being unilaterally cancelled for reasons that I cannot comprehend yet, is simply devastating.
I don’t know what will happen today, but in case this is the last update I am allowed to publish here, I just wanted to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the love and kindness you guys have shown to our game. If I’m writing this lines today, is because of you. I mentioned it on my first update, but I will say it here once again; I’m not sure if you understand how important your support is for us, but I truly hope you do, because I cannot thank you enough.
Rest assured “BIOHAZARD” will live to see the light of day, whether is here on Kickstarter or not, so please if you are interested, please consider dropping us an e-mail to the following accounts to get informed of our next steps, and follow us on our social media.

Ultima modifica:

Einar

Grande Saggio
Love Love Love! Iperattivo! Osservatore Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
I love Radio Goblin!
Harry Potter
Stephen King
Alien
Carcosa
Risiko
Cthulhu for President
H.P. Lovecraft
Fallout
Gioconauta
In poppa magna!
Evangelion
Chip Theory Games
Grey Gnomes Games
The Goblin Show
I love Fedellow
Arkham Horror LCG
Arkham Horror
Agzaroth sorpreso
This War of Mine
Regicide
Oathsworn
Io gioco American
Dunwich Buyers Club
Utente Bgg
Olaf84
Per 1-4 giocatori, "BIOHAZARD” is an easy-to-learn but hard-to-master fast paced strategy game with a interesting mix of mechanics. In a dystopic not-so-distant future, the world is rapidly getting infected by a extremely contagious biological pathogen, and players have been assigned different areas that you must be protected.
Progetto che torna su Gamefound dopo essere stato bloccato da Kickstarter ancorché funded, per violazione delle regole. In fondo riporto l'ultimo update con le spiegazioni del creatore del gioco
Gamefound https://gamefound.com/en/projects/toribio-boardgames/biohazard?ref=explore
Kickstarter
1720455906034.png 1720455930113.png 1720456002751.png
Dear Backers,
I’m writing this lines to you to express how I feel.
Since the very beginning, we’ve tried to be a flagship of honesty and transparency. You guys deserve nothing but the truth even when the truth is not that pretty. And I think it is important for you to know how I feel right now. At least it is important to me.
Two days ago we received a notification from Kickstarter stating that, despite the fact that “BIOHAZARD” had already surpassed the funding milestone, our campaign might be cancelled due to an infringement of the “creators’ rules”. During the last 48 hours, we’ve tried to set things straight with Kickstarter, providing enough evidence that, in fact, we had followed the rules, and therefore, there had been no infringement at all for a start. However, to this minute, we have not received any communication back from Kickstarter whatsoever. So at this point, we don’t even know whether in a few hours our campaign will still be live or whether it will be unilaterally cancelled. I don’t think I have to tell you how I’m feeling right now, after all these years, all the hard-work, all the time, all the money and resources that I have personally invested in this project...
Again, I’m just a regular guy, with an 8:00 to 17:00 regular job, an a not-so-regular passion for Board Games. During the past four years I have dedicated my body and soul to this project to the fullest. I’ve invested more than 2000 hours on “BIOHAZARD” . It's frightening even to say it, but 2000 hours is the equivalent of two years of 4 hours overtime work, Monday to Friday, week after week.
On 2020 I had an "eureka" moment when I came up with the idea for “BIOHAZARD”, yes, but that was the easy part… After that I had to craft and test the rules, design all the components, produce our first prototypes and travel to game-fairs and conventions to test them. I had to contact dozens of manufacturing companies in order to secure manufacturing lead-times, sustainable means for production, and of course, the quality of the final product... Then it came the marketing campaign and I even taught myself 3D-modelling from scratch to create and animate the trailer for the campaign. I didn’t even know that Blender (the free 3D modelling software I used) existed, but I learnt how to use it just to be able to give you the quality trailer I couldn’t afford but that I had envisioned for our game.
And make no mistake, all the above I did it with a smile. It was my decision to co-found “Toribio Boardgames” and I would take that decision every time again and again. My dream was (and still is) to bring “BIOHAZARD” to life, and I am committed to that dream.
But I would be lying to you if I didn’t admit that since the last couple of days that positive energy is completely gone; instead I feel mauled, beaten, helpless… And why not, disappointed. Having dedicated my body and soul to this project for the past four years, to see it being unilaterally cancelled for reasons that I cannot comprehend yet, is simply devastating.
I don’t know what will happen today, but in case this is the last update I am allowed to publish here, I just wanted to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the love and kindness you guys have shown to our game. If I’m writing this lines today, is because of you. I mentioned it on my first update, but I will say it here once again; I’m not sure if you understand how important your support is for us, but I truly hope you do, because I cannot thank you enough.
Rest assured “BIOHAZARD” will live to see the light of day, whether is here on Kickstarter or not, so please if you are interested, please consider dropping us an e-mail to the following accounts to get informed of our next steps, and follow us on our social media.

Solo per l immagine del box sarebbe da prendere😅..peccato per il resto che non è proprio il mio genere

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
sfizioso, altri pionieri?

Alto Basso