CHIUSO Agape [Gamefound chiusura 31 luglio 2024]

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Spendaccione! Perfetto come un diamante! Iperattivo! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.google.com
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Lisboa
Terraforming Mars
Le Havre
Azul
Io gioco col Rosso!
Black Rose Wars
Commands & Colors Ancients
Agricola
Utente Bgg
Naftalino
Board Game Arena
---
Yucata
---
Da una casa editrice italiana (Creardo), un gioco di carte per 1-5 giocatori a tema l'amore e con illustrazioni diverse dal solito. Meccanica di Trick-taking secondo Bgg.
"In Agape you are new recruits to the Agape Love Agency and you must learn to match as many people as possible by respecting the general rule and the specific matching request that will be expressed to you. Whoever plays has 3 person cards in their hand and will have to match them with those on the table, creating pairs. Each couple generates points and each couple satisfied in their request for love will activate effects that will be suffered by the other levers of the agency. The game ends immediately when the number of people runs out, so watch out for the game time! Overcome your limits, satisfy as many couples as possible, excel in the various specialties and you will be named Master of Love!".
Gamefound https://gamefound.com/en/projects/creardo/agape?ref=explore
Bgg https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/418189/agape-a-game-about-love
1713993383864.png

Ultima modifica:

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
10 anni con i Goblins! Spendaccione! Perfetto come un diamante! Iperattivo! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.google.com
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Puerto Rico Anniversary
Lisboa
Terraforming Mars
Le Havre
Azul
Io gioco col Rosso!
Black Rose Wars
Commands & Colors Ancients