CHIUSO 1793: Patriots & Traitors [Gamefound chiusura 28 dicembre 2023]

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Commands & Colors Ancients
Agricola
Card driven game per 1-5 giocatori ambientato nell'anno 1793 durante la Rivoluzione Francese
Gamefound https://gamefound.com/projects/sound-of-drums-gmbh/1793-the-french-revolution-?ref=search
Bgg https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/375311/1793-patriots-traitors
0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Da BGG:
It's the year 1792. For three years now the banner of revolution has been fluttering over France. Sure, the old structure has fallen but still the people clamor for change. There is a shortage of bread and on the borders the Austrians and Prussians are ready to invade. The press has become mighty popular, publicly denouncing traitors and calling the populace to arms. There are some that believe that the Revolution has gone far enough, but for others it has yet to begin. As a radical, a moderate or conservative, you’re going to attempt to lead the revolution…or at least make sure you’re alive when it’s over. If you fail, Mme. guillotine awaits…and she is becoming thirsty!
Patriots & Traitors recreates the chaos that tore up France from the fall of the monarchy in August 1792 until July 1794 (Thermidor Year II). Each of the players belong to a different political faction, each with their own agenda. Although they are rivals, they will have to work together to prevent the armies of Austria, Prussia and Sardinia-Piedmont from reaching Paris, thereby crushing the Revolution and ending the game prematurely!
With the help of the multi-functional action cards, the players will be able to influence a number of areas in Paris (National Convention, Palais-Egalité, the Paris streets…) or the provinces. Each controlled area offers certain benefits…or will help them to perform a Coup d’Etat or Civil War. Activated leader cards (Robespierre, Marat, Dumouriez) belonging to their faction will help them in achieving their goals IF they are not arrested or assassinated!
Patriots & Traitors is fresh, assymetrical, high in replayability and very, very thematic.

Ultima modifica:

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Commands & Colors Ancients
Agricola
Qui c'è un video di gameplay con il designer

Stexx

Gran Maestro
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io sono un Goblin
Scimmia onnipresente
Sono in contatto coi gestori della campagna (Sound of Drums). Mi dicono che posteranno a breve un update dove confermeranno la consegna col gioco di carte e plance in Italiano! Manuale in Italiano in pdf.

Direi ottimo!

Mi stanno simpatici.

Spargete la voce. Aiutiamo la campagna!

kikki

Grande Saggio
Osservatore Like a Ninja 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Kikki
Board Game Arena
kikki
Yucata
kikki
Si si, confermate carte e plance in italiano + manuale in pdf

bibea

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Ma il manuale in italiano in .pdf già si trova?

S

St.Just

Ciao a tutti! Mi sono imbattuto nella tua discussione sul gioco 1793: Patriots & Traitors. Spero che tu non veda l'ora tanto quanto me

bibea

Saggio
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
...le news sulla pagina gamefound dicono ancora che la spedizione partirà a fine marzo ma..........siamo quasi arrivati e nessuna news...

S

St.Just

Capisco la tua preoccupazione. Nell'aggiornamento 15 o 16 è stato annunciato che la spedizione sarebbe avvenuta ad aprile. Sembra che ci sia un mese di ritardo.

bibea

Saggio
Goblons
....ancota tutto tace....e su weega si parla ancora di spedizione il 31 marzo....

Tesla

Saggio
Osservatore 15 anni con i goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Android Netrunner
Barrage
Philip K. Dick
Gloomhaven
Scythe
Beh comunque se arriva entro l'estate io sono comunque contento, non ricordo un KS consegnato in meno di un anno!

Inviato dal mio M2103K19PG utilizzando Tapatalk

Alto Basso