Queenie 7 for Escape. 2 new chambers (dungeon, narrow gauge), 2 new treasures (portal, clone) and 2 new characters (void runner, trickster)
Dungeon - Players cannot get back through the entrance of this chamber.
Narrow Gauge - The Narrow Gauge has 4 entries. Roll 3 torches to get in and 3 torches to activate a gem. It also has a treasure if playing with treasures.
Portal - Place your adventurer in any adjacent chamber - even diagonal.
Clone - Double all key and torch symbol for one action.
Permanent - You may travel through an open doorway to another open doorway anywhere on the board with 2 rolled adventurers.
Activatable - You may take all adventurers in your chamber with you.
Permanent - You may physically exchange (1 to 1) any amount of dice with another player in your chamber.
Activatable - You may physically exchange (1 to 1) any amount of dice with another player in any chamber.
- Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Queenie 7: New Characters
- Escape: Queenie 7 – Neue Charaktere
- Escape: Queenie 7 – New Characters
- Escape: Queenie 7 – Nieuwe Karakters
- Escape: Queenie 7 – Nouveaux Personnages
- Escape: Queenie 7 – Nuevos Personajes