Queenie 6 for Escape. 2 new chambers (mirage chamber, gear chamber), 2 new curses (weakest link, misinformation), 3 new treasures (short cut, time out, genie lamp)
Mirage Chamber - When the Mirage Chamber is revealed, it replaces the Starting Chamber and the Starting Chamber is placed where the Mirage Chamber would have gone.
Gear Chamber - While in the chamber, players must roll 2 torches to slide 1 row or column of chamber tiles 1 space in one direction. All chambers in the row or column must move.
Weakest Link - If you aren't back in the start chamber at the end of the countdown then you all lose the game. This curse can't be lifted.
Misinformation - Every time you discover a new chamber you have to yell "I found the exit" twice.
Short Cut - When discovering a new chamber, look through the whole draw pile and choose 1. Reshuffle when finished.
Time Out - Use to pause the timer/soundtrack and plan. No rolling while paused.
Genie Lamp - Draw the top 3 treasures from the stack and choose 1. Return the others to the bottom.
- Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Queenie 6: The Maze
- Escape: Der Fluch des Tempels – Queenie 6: Das Labyrinth
- Escape: La Malediction du Temple – Queenie 6: Le Labyrinthe
- Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Queenie 6: El Laberinto
- Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Queenie 6: Het Doolhof