Escape: The Curse of the Temple - Fountain, the fourth mini-expansion for the Escape base game, can be used individually or combined with any other expansions for the game. The fountain tile is shuffled with the other tiles at the start of the game. If a player rolls two golden masks while on the fountain tile, she recovers one of her lost dice; a player can recover only one lost die during the game.
This expansion also includes a new pair of curse tiles, with two copies of each curse. "Poison" forces you to lose one die when the first or second countdown ends, even if you're back in the starting chamber; if you're not in the starting chamber, then you lose two dice instead of one. "Strangle vines" forces you to reroll dice showing the adventurer instead of allowing you to keep them while you reroll other dice.
- Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Queenie 4: The Fountain
- Escape: Der Fluch des Tempels – Queenie 4: Der Brunnen
- Escape: La Malediction du Temple – Queenie 4: La Fontaine
- Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Queenie 4: De Fontein
- Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Queenie 4: La Fuente