FUTURO Tikal Legends

Stexx

Gran Maestro
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io sono un Goblin
Scimmia onnipresente
Parte a Ottobre una campagna per Tikal Legends - edizione 25 anni.
Non ho mai giocato a Tikal. Seguo con interesse.
1723724580318.png

On October 22, the Tikal universe becomes legendary and we’ll need your support to make that happen!

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Tikal, a worldwide hit from W. Kramer and M. Kiesling, we're launching a Kickstarter campaign for Tikal Legend, a brand-new game from the same designers!

Tikal Legend builds upon the renowned mechanics of the original game, but its new strategic angles and gorgeous components are taking the gameplay experience to a whole new level!

For the fans of Tikal, we have a special surprise: with this luxurious edition, you’ll be able to satiate your nostalgia and play the original game with enhanced components, then play the legendary version, try out the brand-new solo mode… You name it! ;)

Super Meeple has chosen to collaborate with the incredible team at La Boite de Jeu, whose excellence in delivering games on Kickstarter is undeniable, and you’ll be able to get the game in French or English!

computer82

Grande Goblin
Love Love Love! Free Hugs! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Twilight Struggle - Defcon
Stephen King
Jurassic Park
I Love Pizza
Io gioco col Giallo!
Utente Bgg
computer82
Board Game Arena
computer82
Parte a Ottobre una campagna per Tikal Legends - edizione 25 anni.
Non ho mai giocato a Tikal. Seguo con interesse.
1723724580318.png

Male, rimedia!

Ennesimo grandissimo titolo andato nel dimenticatoIO di tanti!

Stexx

Gran Maestro
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io sono un Goblin
Scimmia onnipresente
Preferisco carta, legno e plastica sul tavolo, e amici attorno : -)

Alto Basso