[KS] : I, Spy

Aibindrye

Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.anobii.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Aibindrye
Board Game Arena
Aibindrye
Primo gioco di oggi è.....

"I, Spy: A Game of Manipulation, Misdirection and Mendacity"

Link al KS: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... ?ref=users
Scadenza: 04/09/2014.

Il tema è facilmente intuibile.
Da 2 a 4 persone.

"I, Spy is a game of paranoia, deceit, and treachery. You take the role of a spy for one of these mighty imperial powers, with your allegiance kept secret from your opponents. Your goal is to maneuver your nation into the most powerful position by the end of the game's 14 rounds. But any action you take –– from traveling on a German train to employing French smugglers –– carries the risk of leaking sensitive intelligence to your rivals, thus bolstering their positions. In order to operate, risks must be taken, and deals must be struck with foreign powers –– all while keeping an eye on the position of your homeland. To complicate matters, your opponents will be keen to discover your loyalties so that they can undermine your nation's plans, so you must be cautious and discrete when choosing which nations to help or hinder."

Sveltolampo

Maestro Goblin
Osservatore 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Sveltolampo
sei sempre sul pezzo :clap: :clap: :clap:

anche questo non mi pare che sia nelle mie corde...mi leggo il regolmento vediamo se ci capisco qualcosa... :pippotto:

Aibindrye

Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Sito Web
www.anobii.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Aibindrye
Board Game Arena
Aibindrye
Qua il tema invece mi stuzzica assai.

Fammi sapere "che ti dice" la lettura del regolamento!! :D

Aibindrye

Goblin
Sito Web
www.anobii.com
Goblons
Utente Bgg
Aibindrye
Board Game Arena
Aibindrye
Forza che mancano tre giorni!!!!!
E finalmente hanno iniziato a farsi un po' di pubblicità e a cambiare quel banner tutto nero che girava su BGG sti intelligentoni!! :facepalm:

Alto Basso