IN CORSO ILIAD and ICHOR

LordBalod

Onnisciente
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Adesso pure Knizia deve passare per Kickstarter?

Francesco Rimini

Maestro
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Ovviamente drizzo le antenne anche se Ichor in quella breve descrizione pare un po' Scarab Lord😅

antonio74

Novizio
1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
The Trojan War has begun, and both sides of the conflict pursue every advantage they can possibly gain. Two opposing heroes — Hector of the Trojans and Achilles of the Greeks — seek the favor of the gods to lend them support and tip the scales of fate. Only one side will emerge victorious, its hero becoming the legend of the Iliad.

Iliad
is a tile-placement strategy game for two-players by Reiner Knizia. On your turn, select one of two tiles from your hand and place it onto the board adjacent to an opponent's tile. Both players have symmetrical pools of tiles, with their strength ranging from 1-5, along with the Dolos tile that mimics your opponent's adjacent tiles. The key to victory lies behind the relentless tension of where and when to commit your tiles. When placing a tile, you may also activate the tile's ability, which can serve to turn the tide of war.

When a row or column is filled, the player with the highest total strength in that line earns the right to select one of the two success tokens at the ends of that row or column; the other token goes to their opponent. Success tokens can earn you the favor of the Gods, and they can earn (or cost you) points. At the end of the game, the winner is the player who has earned the favor of all five Gods. If both players — or neither of them — meet this qualification, then the player who has earned the most points wins. Thus, players will face tough tactical trade-offs as they must decide whether to compete for exclusive favor of the Gods or for the most points — then influence the outcome of the game toward their intended advantage.

Iliad is the first game in the Mythos Collection, a line of two-player titles by Bitewing Games featuring strategy and mythology.

—description from the publisher

antonio74

Novizio
1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
The dark monsters of Greek mythology have gathered for one final assault on Mount Olympus. The Greek gods are prepared to defend their sacred ground. Who will prevail in this decisive battle of blood and ichor?

Ichor
is an asymmetric strategy game for two players by Reiner Knizia. In this mythological battle of wits, one player controls the Greek gods while the other controls the Greek monsters. On your turn, you move one of your figures in a straight line as far as you wish, leaving behind a trail of your tokens on each space you pass over. You can never move onto or over a space containing another figure, but you can replace opposing tokens with your own. The first player to get all of their tokens on the board wins.

Each figure possesses a unique ability that can be used only once per game. Thus, the winner will be the one who best leverages their abilities, sets themself up for big plays, and blocks their opponent from doing the same.

Reiner Knizia has developed and evolved Ichor from previous versions of this elegant design by:
  • Polishing the existing character abilities while adding new ones
  • Introducing an advanced gameplay expansion that features powerful gate tiles and even more gods and monsters (called the Reinforcements & Gates expansion)
  • Focusing the competition on a dual-play experience that grows in tension
  • Providing nearly 50 million possible set-ups thanks to 2 game boards, 24 characters, and 8 gate tiles
Ichor is the second game in the Mythos Collection, a line of two-player titles by Bitewing Games featuring strategy and mythology.

—description from the publisher
pic8237438.jpg pic8237436.jpg

lucabrl

Saggio
Osservatore 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Lette le rece di Space-Biff sono abbastanza intrigato da entrambi, sto facendo due conti con gli add-on che mi potrebbero interessare (ad esempio del piedistallo frega zero), ma non convengono per nulla rispetto ad andare direttamente di deluxe... però non so se sono disposto a sganciare una novantina di € + IVA rispetto a poco più della metà per le versioni base. Un po' spiace perché token in legno e standee in acrilico sono bellocci e preferibili a livello di ergonomia.

mistake89

Onnisciente
Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Food Chain Magnate
Mage Knight
Wir Sind Das Volk!
Root
Beyond the Sun
Tramways
Barrage
Splotter Spellen
Puerto Rico
Brass Lancashire
Antiquity
Agricola
Through the Ages
Terra Mystica
The Great Zimbabwe
I giochi interanno anche me, ma per che non sono interessato a nessuna deluxe, i prezzi sono semplicemente folli.
Aspetterò tranquillamente il retail quando uscirà.

Regnat

Babbano
Osservatore First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Concordo, però almeno propongo prezzi decenti per le spedizioni per una volta!

mrdauthia

Maestro
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
I giochi interanno anche me, ma per che non sono interessato a nessuna deluxe, i prezzi sono semplicemente folli.
Aspetterò tranquillamente il retail quando uscirà.
Idem. Poi non so quanto le tessere scorrano sul tappetino di stoffa.

Alto Basso