IN CORSO EPOS: A Gentes Game by Spielworxx [Gamefound chiusura 11 agosto o 2024]

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Commands & Colors Ancients
Agricola
Dalla Spielworxx gioco di civilizzazione per 1-4 player. Considerata la casa editrice, sarà un peso massimo?
"EPOS is a "game collection" set in the Gentes universe that consists of:
- A base game
- Eight scenarios
- A campaign game (with different lengths and challenges)
You can play the scenarios in any order, repeating them or skipping them as you like, or once you're familiar with the base game, you can dive into the campaign. The scenarios are:
1. Kingdoms
People start to establish their first settlements, cities, and eventually kingdoms. Help your people grow and expand, and send your pioneers to as many territories as possible.
2. Tributes
The competition among your different peoples for resources and power steadily increases, so ask your gods for their help. Whose achievements will find a place in history?
3. Infrastructure
After the founding of cities, trading posts are important for the exchange of goods on important trade routes. Increasingly, these routes alone become lucrative sources of power and wealth, surpassing some cities in their importance.
4. Expeditions
Curiosity and the need to discover new regions lead brave explorers to distant lands where they create new opportunities for their own glory and for the benefit of their people. Expeditions and the development of your population propel your people to unprecedented prosperity and increase your wealth.
5. Trade
As you start to transport increasingly valuable goods over long distances, they become a popular form of currency. Depending on the demand, prices of goods fluctuate, so make sure you trade at the right time to prevent shortages.
6. Progress
Kingdoms are connected by trade networks. Your people continuously develop new technologies and improve skills.
7. Turbulent Times
After years of prosperity, times get a bit tougher for your people. Enemies at your borders and internal unrest, natural disasters, and plagues afflict them — truly turbulent times! Only together can you fight and overcome these problems, which require you to invest time and resources.
8. New Era
Your people have experienced several changes in fortunes and survived turbulent times. Now they stand on the threshold of a new era! It is time to explore new paths, but each people must find its own way. Only those who keep their population in good spirits, using culture and luxury goods, will acquire eternal glory: Panem et Circenses! Embark on the new era in the Mediterranean for generations to come!
For the EPOS campaign game, you play either all eight scenarios or a random selection of four".
Gamefound https://gamefound.com/en/projects/spielworxx/epos-a-gentes-game?ref=explore
Bgg https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/409322/epos-a-gentes-game
0.png 1.jpg 2.png 3.png

odlos

Grande Goblin
Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! 15 anni con i goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Imperial Steam
Race Formula 90
Through the Ages
Targi
Scythe
Pochi acri di neve
Root
Le Havre
Newton
Twilight Struggle
Terra Mystica
Marco Polo
Vanuatu
Tigris & Euphrates
7 Wonders Duel
Coloni di Catan
El Dorado
Cryptid
Ritorno al Futuro
Caylus
Agricola
Undo
Gloomhaven
Io gioco coll'Arancione!
Dostoevskij
Utente Bgg
odlos
Interessante, Gentes non mi era dispiaciuto, aveva bisogno di qualche correttivo per essere veramente valido, però alcune meccaniche erano degne di nota e sarebbe bello venissero riproposte.
In ogni caso, non intendo finanziare il progetto, lo recupererò in seguito se ci sarà l'occasione.

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Goblons
Agricola
Data di lancio fissata al 23 luglio 2024

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Goblons
Agricola

mistake89

Onnisciente
Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Food Chain Magnate
Mage Knight
Wir Sind Das Volk!
Root
Beyond the Sun
Tramways
Barrage
Splotter Spellen
Puerto Rico
Brass Lancashire
Antiquity
Agricola
Through the Ages
Terra Mystica
The Great Zimbabwe
97 euro + 15 spedizioni, per un gioco come Gentes (con degli scenari in più e alcuni cambiamenti)?

Siamo veramente impazziti!

Najve

Gran Maestro
Spendaccione! Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Twilight Struggle
Star Wars Rebellion
Scimmia onnipresente
Fire in the Lake
Evangelion
Cthulhu for President
Io gioco col Nero!
Carrello
Spirit Island
Tolkien
Cavaliere Nero
COIN
High Frontier
GMT Games
Utente Bgg
Najve
Board Game Arena
Najve
mi tengo stretto Gentes originale, va benissimo quello.... questo è marketing e basta...

DANDAT

Grande Saggio
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Non ho parole…che gentes!

Alto Basso