“Many evil things there are that your strong walls and bright swords do not stay. You know little of the lands beyond your bounds. Peace and freedom, do you say? The North would have known them little but for us.”
–Aragorn, The Fellowship of the Ring
Prepare to face dangers that would freeze the blood of lesser folk…
The Lost Realm is the fourth deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, and its 165 cards bring new focus to the wilds of the North, where a handful of Dúnedain Rangers tirelessly hunt down the Dark Lord’s servants, wherever they may wander, in order to safeguard the quiet and simple lands to their south.
As part of this focus, The Lost Realm introduces two new Dúnedain heroes, numerous Dúnedain allies, and a wealth of player cards that reward players for engaging enemies. Additionally, The Lost Realm relates the dangers of the North in nine encounter sets that you and your friends will use to play through the expansion’s three new scenarios. These encounter sets also lay the foundation for future journeys into the Angmar Awakened cycle of Adventure Packs.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Lost Realm
- Der Herr der Ringe: Das Kartenspiel – Das verlorene Königreich
- Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Jeu de Cartes – Le Royaume Perdu
- El Señor de los Anillos: El Juego de Cartas – El Reino Perdido
- Il Signore degli Anelli: Il Gioco di Carte – Il Reame Perduto
- Władca Pierścieni: Gra karciana – Zaginione Królestwo