There is a fire in the East burning under the three-headed dragon banner of House Targaryen. The lost queen is coming to claim her birthright...
Queen of Dragons is the fifth large expansion for A Game of Thrones: The Card Game, featuring 165 cards new to the LCG card pool - three copies each of 55 unique cards - that add deck-building opportunities and strategic depth to your game. Queen of Dragons boosts House Targaryen's traits of Dothraki and Dragon and enhances its native strengths of strength
reduction ("burn") and recursion. Queen of Dragons also includes two new Neutral agendas that will open creative new
deck-building options for all Houses.
Included with the Queen of Dragons expansion are two decklists, created with the aid of 2009 Melee World Champion Jonathan Benton and other devoted AGoT fans, that you can use as jumping off points to delve into House Targaryen's various strengths, or, if you are a new player, a starting place to explore the art of customizing a deck in general.
These decks can be constructed using only the contents of one A Game of Thrones Core Set and one copy of Queen of Dragons.
- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game – Queen of Dragons
- Der Eiserne Thron: Das Kartenspiel – Königin der Drachen
- A Guerra dos Tronos: Card Game – Rainha dos Dragões
- Juego de Tronos: El Juego de Cartas – Reina de Dragones
- Le Trône de Fer: Le Jeu de Cartes – Reine des Dragons
- Il Trono di Spade: Gioco di Carte – Regina dei Draghi
- 权力的游戏: 卡牌版 – 真龙女王