FUTURO SILVER COIN - AGE OF MONSTER HUNTERS

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
data di lancio: 19 luglio!

Zaress

Goblin
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Dungeons & Dragons
Root
Scimmia onnipresente
Viaggi nella Terra di Mezzo
Boba sempre con noi
Scythe
Dune
Twilight Imperium
I love Kickstarter
Io gioco col Nero!
Utente Bgg
segretolunare
qualche info in più?

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
Non ci ho capito un c***o ma continua a piacermi 😎

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
Non so, Più vedo video più mi gasa.. strano che non sia entrato nelle mire dei nostri esperti nazionali ancora.. tipo @dejawho 😎

Pigro

Onnisciente
Goblons
Dune
Hexplore It
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
Nemesis
Twilight Imperium
Kingdom Death Monster
Black Rose Wars
Scythe
Ankh
Dungeon Universalis
Marvel Zombies
Utente Bgg
dejawho
Non so, Più vedo video più mi gasa.. strano che non sia entrato nelle mire dei nostri esperti nazionali ancora.. tipo @dejawho 😎

Di questo sicuramente il video lo faccio, è anche un probabile Pledge.
Ma devo aspettare che parta la campagna, ho appena visto che il manuale è già disponibile e dovrebbe esserci anche la demo, ma aspetto comunque l'avvio della campagna anche per vedere costi, come funzioneranno gli SG e cose del genere

Ultima modifica:

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
Sembra cazzuto e complesso 😎😎😎😎, io non mi faccio troppo influenzare dai manuali finché non mi siedo e lo provo, però sicuramente i video che fai/fate sono fondamentali per i vari pledge (in questo caso quasi sicuro..)

Wawwowo

Iniziato
First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Visto il genere di gioco spero comunque ci sarà un pledge base senza troppe miniature

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
Ad ora mi sembra ci siano solo i pg, i mostri non credo siano rappresentati in miniatura... Credo...

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
EARLY biddo in tha house

Hey Hunters!

Only 1 Week left 😱
We still cannot believe it is happening!

Launch time has been set for 9 am EST/ 15:00 CET / 6am PST

So join us then since we all know how important it is to get the ball rolling.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bonafidegames/silver-coin-age-of-monster-hunters?ref=discovery

We also decided to include an early bird for first 48 hours. You will all get your name on the box.
You will also receive 2 special surprise gifts together with your pledges.
Read more about the Early bird, our Pledges and the Gifts on our Newlsetter or next week on the Kickstarter page

Have a great last week until campaign, let us make a story together and may your bags be full of silver coins ;)

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
We wanted to make it as transparent and simplistic as possible for all of you. No convoluted pledges. That is why we decided to make only 2/3 pledges you will be able to choose from.
  • HUNTERS PROSPECT is going to give you access to the Pledge Manager to later switch your pledge
  • BASE GAME will include our Silver Coin: AOMH game with all unlocked Stretch goals and social goals as well as Surprise gifts Moon and Dawn.
  • DELUXE COLLECTOR'S ALL-IN will include everything that BASE GAME includes and additionally offer 4 different add-ons (AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE 25% OFF)
All Add-ons will of course be available to pick separately in the pledge manager.

Wawwowo

Iniziato
First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Scusate, ma sotto che nome va cercato su Tabletopia? Perchè a me non appare

rizzzzo999

Gran Maestro
Goblons
Io gioco American
Io gioco German
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Birra
I Love Pizza
Welcome Hunters! It is the last week before the launch.

The entire team has been extremely busy with setting everything up for the launch and it has been a fun, stressful, but most of all exciting trip so far.
And this thread and post are all about that, as today we will reveal to you an Early Bird reward for this campaign as well as talk about 2 special gifts for the backers.

Let us start with the

EARLY BIRD REWARD
For those of you, that do not know, an Early Bird reward is an expression for a reward given by the publishers to those that will back the campaign at the beginning within a certain period of time. Because having a good launch is an important part of a healthy campaign, this is used as an incentive for people to come and back the project early.
If publishers decide on an early bird, there are many ways to go about it. For us, it has been clear from the start.
We do not wish to penalize the people for not being there on time, but we do wish to reward, remember and "honor" people that will be.
So what will be the Early Bird reward for this project?
It will be of sentimental value. For us and hopefully for you as well. Everyone that will back the project within the first 48h will have his name or nickname (whatever they prefer) written on the box itself, on the so-called Memorial of Atosia Thus you will be forever remembered to have been part of this journey.

GIFTS
What about the gifts, gifts, what about the gifts I hear? Yes, there will be gifts, cause we all love gifts right?
Let this be a reminder for all of us here, that for us, bringing you the best experience, not just with the game itself, but also with customer service and the KS launch event itself is extremely important to us. We are making this game for you, not for us, and we want you to have as much fun as possible during the campaign. And what better way than to make it exciting!
To be more to the point. All the backers of the Base or Deluxe Collector's All-in pledge of the game will be receiving 2 separate gifts as a bonus for believing in us, for helping us make this project a reality, and for just in general, becoming a part of this wonderful journey.

What are the gifts? How many you say? There are in total 2 of them and each has its own "Code name" (sounds fancy right):
- Surprise Gift Moon
- Surprise Gift Dawn

We will reveal more about them when the campaign launches. But just to give you all a heads up about the Early Bird as well as 2 surprise packages we made this thread.

Let us know how you feel about this and please share your thoughts and potential excitement, cause I mean that is the entire purpose. To have fun together and to get excited together.

Love you guys and see you soon, may your bags be full of Silver Coins!

Zaress

Goblin
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Dungeons & Dragons
Root
Scimmia onnipresente
Boba sempre con noi
Scythe
Dune
Twilight Imperium
I love Kickstarter
Io gioco col Nero!
Utente Bgg
segretolunare
partito, immagino che qualche traduzione sia impensabile...

LudicoPedro

Grande Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Too Many Bones: Unbreakable
Oathsworn
Gears of War
Descent
Sono un Chierico
Regicide
Hexplore It
Chip Theory Games
Primal: The Awakening
Spirit Island
Dungeon Universalis
Gloomhaven
Nemesis
Scimmia onnipresente
Io gioco American
I love Kickstarter
Tableflip
Arkham Horror LCG
Kingdom Death Monster
Utente Bgg
Ludicopedro
Partito, da quanto leggo l'EB offre 'solo' la dedica sulla scatola del core.

1658237527702.png

... continua a sembrarmi uno che è stato legato pronto per lo spiedo ... 😳

Alto Basso