CHIUSO Scholars of the South Tigris (nuovo gioco di Shem Phillips) [scadenza 15 marzo 2023]

Naftalino

Grande Goblin
Like a Ninja 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Commands & Colors Ancients
Agricola
Altro gioco di Shem Phillips, già funded.
Vedo una marea di dadi nella scatola, ben 115!
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shem/scholars-of-the-south-tigris/description
BGG: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/367041/scholars-south-tigris
1.png 2.png 3.png
Da BGG:
Scholars of the South Tigris is set during the height of the Abbasid Caliphate, circa 830 AD. The Caliph has called upon the keenest minds to acquire scientific manuscripts from all over the known world. Players will need to increase their influence in the House of Wisdom, and hire skilled linguists to translate the foreign scrolls into Arabic. In this Golden Age of wisdom and knowledge, be mindful not to neglect one in pursuit of the other.
The aim of Scholars of the South Tigris is to be the player with the most victory points (VP) at the game’s end. Points are gained by translating scrolls, increasing knowledge in various areas of science and mathematics, influencing the 3 guilds, and by retiring translators after their years of faithful service. The game end is triggered once all 4 caliph cards have been revealed.

Ultima modifica:

Andrea_GA23

Babbano
1 anno con i Goblins! Osservatore First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Board Game Arena
Blue_Renegade23
Nell´ultimo video della Garphill, oltre a Storm Raiders e 2 nuovi giochi della Ancient Anthology, hanno parlato del terzo capitolo della trilogia a Sud del Tigri.

Uscita stimata su KS di Inventors of the South Tigris: Febbraio/Marzo 2024.

Per il 2025 é previsto poi un ulteriore KS con l´espansione Saga, piú espansioni dedicate per tutti e 3 i capitoli.
Da quello che ho capito, l´espansione Saga permetterá di giocare i 3 giochi in solitario come campagna. 6 sessioni, 2 per gioco (con espansione dedicata). Sembra interessante 🙂

Alto Basso