Marvel: Age of Heroes

spip74

Maestro
Ho trovato il tesoro 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! Ho risolto l'enigma! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Questo gioco mi incuriosisce.
Piazzamento lavoratori e gestione mano a tema X-Men, dall'autore di Lords of Waterdeep e Tyrants of the Underdark, in uscita a Marzo 2023.

Dalla scheda di BGG

Marvel: Age of Heroes is an epic strategy game in which each player commands a duo of X-Men who are dispatched to defeat villains and complete objectives.

Your team will collect resources and power-ups before embarking on dangerous missions in one of the three uniquely challenging scenarios included in the game. The most effective team will manage their skills, train their mutants, and outpace the competition in the Institute and Mission Phase. Scenarios, asymmetric abilities, new abilities, and scoring conditions all serve to provide uncanny playability!

Player are heroes are represented by a set of striking full-color acrylic standees. Teams include fan-favorites like Wolverine and Jubilee, Jean Grey and Cyclops, Forge and Storm, and more! Cards and player boards have a gorgeous dreamscape art effect as if a powerful telepath is seeing them through Cerebro.

The deck features dozens of iconic X-Men characters and events that are available through a shared market. Players will be jockeying to collect and influence the heroes that are most useful for their strategies. As the board and scenarios evolve, your characters will, as well. Special evolution cards add new abilities and scoring conditions.

talbain

Grande Saggio
Spendaccione! Osservatore Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Primal: The Awakening
Star Trek
Mini Rogue
Spirit Island
Root
HeroQuest
I love fillers!
I love LCG
Io gioco German
Io gioco American
Scimmia onnipresente
I Love Pizza
I Love Birra
Io gioco col Blu!
Il Signore degli Anelli - il gioco di carte
Arkham Horror LCG
Chip Theory Games
Marvel Zombies
Gloomhaven
Alien
Mage Knight
Marvel Champions LCG
H.P. Lovecraft
Utente Bgg
animatrix
Ma è un cooperativo o un competitivo?

spip74

Maestro
Ho trovato il tesoro 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! Ho risolto l'enigma! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Ma è un cooperativo o un competitivo?
Ti direi competitivo vista questa frase "The most effective team will manage their skills, train their mutants, and outpace the competition in the Institute and Mission Phase"

Aries6

Saggio
Spendaccione! 1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Io sono un Goblin
Scimmia onnipresente
Ritorno al Futuro
In poppa magna!
Arkham Horror
Seasons
Le Leggende di Andor
H.P. Lovecraft
Tocca a Te
HeroQuest
Io gioco col Giallo!
Utente Bgg
Aries6
Dalla descrizione mi ricorda un po' X-Men: Mutant Revolution, gioco che ho in collezione, persino tradotto (è solo in inglese) e mai giocato :chebotta:

Alto Basso