CHIUSO [gamefound] Bretwalda

Peppolone_04

Iniziato
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Avventure nella Terra di Mezzo
Root
Runewars
Twilight Imperium
I Love Pizza
Tolkien
I Love Birra
Io gioco col Rosso!
I love Kickstarter
Pare lo terranno aperto fino a marzo 2023.
Per ora sono dentro con base + dadi extra e prima exp.
Voglio seguire ancora un po' lo sviluppo per capire se aggiungere altro. Credo quasi sicuramente la seconda exp. Poi voglio vedere cosa fanno con una eventuale big box e se ci assicurano un tabellone abbastanza agevole senza dover prendere il mat :)

Peppolone_04

Iniziato
1 anno con i Goblins! 5 anni con i Goblins! 10 anni con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Avventure nella Terra di Mezzo
Root
Runewars
Twilight Imperium
I Love Pizza
Tolkien
I Love Birra
Io gioco col Rosso!
I love Kickstarter
Gli editori hanno detto nei commenti che aggiungeranno la big box :)

Sono convintissimo per quanto riguarda la prima exp. che mi aggiunge il quinto giocatore e i vichinghi.
Per quanto riguarda la seconda exp. ho qualche dubbio; per chi prende Vanished Kingdoms, mi convinca a farlo, così prendo anche la big box :p

Shuto73

Iniziato
1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
Scoperto ora in ritardo...ma solo a me quei meeple smosciano il tutto? 😀

antonio74

Novizio
1 anno con i Goblins! First reaction SHOCK!
Goblons
UPDATED STATUS AND TIMELINE

In March, we presented you with the planned timetable of the project. We had planned DTP and proofreading for April, but it took us longer than expected to check all the assets, and even though the pre-production process started in May, it's also taking a little longer than anticipated.

As you remember, in May we finally resolved the issues of Witan Cards. That solitaire system turned out to be unplayable; we tried our best but we couldn't find a satisfactory solution, even though the entire development team participated in the process, supported by external developers.

As a result, DTP corrections had to be made, new content added and files updated. This affected pre-production, which is currently still in progress and requires a bit more time.

Therefore, we'd like to present you with the current production timeline. The dates set are based on our capabilities, and the capabilities of manufacturers and couriers, taking into account the current situation in production and transportation.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.
1688751202040.png

Alto Basso